Where i live if you get caught with a J or very small piece like 0.5 grams of weed you will be locked in prison for 2 weeks even more and you will have to pay a fine of 600 $. this is normal i guess but whats mind blowing is that during the investigation the police officer in-charge of your case will beat you with punches and metal bars so that you would say where did you get the weed from, and if you happen to pass the pain without saying names he will kick you in the BALLS. imagine that, being kicked in the balls for smoking weed.
sandalss Reviewed by sandalss on . Where i live Where i live if you get caught with a J or very small piece like 0.5 grams of weed you will be locked in prison for 2 weeks even more and you will have to pay a fine of 600 $. this is normal i guess but whats mind blowing is that during the investigation the police officer in-charge of your case will beat you with punches and metal bars so that you would say where did you get the weed from, and if you happen to pass the pain without saying names he will kick you in the BALLS. imagine that, Rating: 5