Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1579 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey It's jeffdogg's Grow Journal!!

here's what i'm starting with for nutes, kinda nice AN broke the nutrients down into smaller bottles. Gonna get the 1L's got the 250ml's to get going

Attachment 296320

2.   Advertisements

Ok Jeffdogg. Time to post more pics! Really interested in watching this LED grow. Watched your vid & like the looks of you lights. Do they produce much heat? I'm always looking to produce the needed lumens with out producing a ton of heat, so in addition to an outdoor grow I can have an indoorgrow through summer months. Hard to do in a really sm space with lights that throw out heat.
    -- How are they coming along after the nute burn? Hope it hasn't slowed them down too much. Looking forward to your next post & pics!

Am I missing something? Did you start the AG and CK with seed? Where/when did they sex and where are the mother plants you got the clones from?

Good Luck!

Interesting! Following along. Why did u choose that particular medium to grow your plants in, just curious?? I have been thinking of adding an LED to my flower room. Seems expensive, I kinda figure they will get a lot cheaper in a year or 2.
    Happy growing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    Am I missing something? Did you start the AG and CK with seed? Where/when did they sex and where are the mother plants you got the clones from?

Good Luck!
    Ahh sorry I left that out on these forums, the AG was cut from my dads plant he tried growing without any help. He used Miracle grow and over watered, by the time he gave in and gave me a call all I coulf really salvage was a few clones but only 1 made it and she is growing strong. The CK I bought pick and mix from attitude seed bank. For my next grow im going to Use that clone and that CK as mothers and make clones .

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOrganicsCO
    Interesting! Following along. Why did u choose that particular medium to grow your plants in, just curious?? I have been thinking of adding an LED to my flower room. Seems expensive, I kinda figure they will get a lot cheaper in a year or 2.
    Happy growing!!
    Well I like to keep it simple, its cheap and can mix up myself to my desired mix. However i'm not liking this new Peatmoss that the Lowes by my house carries, sadly its the only kind they carry there now. Gonna be working on an update, It says ready to use on the bail. But I should of washed it out. Theres an issue I never came across before maybe you guys can help.

Attachment 296519

A couple of their stems seem to be sucking in and working their way up the seedling. The leaves are a nice green no yellow, this never happened before. :wtf:

not really much of an update, but something interesting

So after i switched to Advanced Nutrients PH perfect technology I donated my PH meter to a good friend. I bought the old ol reliable liquid tester since i would just be testing the water not the nutrient mix. when i start seeds its a routine thing I Buy a jug of good water i usually look for spring each store seems to have various kinds of water (distilled, spring, drinking, etc) At publix i go for the purified water at walmart its spring. I first went to walmart bought 3 gallons of the spring, this is so routine that i dont check the PH nomore but its always the same has been for a long time. Upon trouble shooting I was had to think about PH its something you can never rule out until you ran every possible outcome. Well I found an abnormality, I tested the spring water and the PH's color on the chart was the highest of the PH!!

Ok so we have the culprit right? Wrong answer lol, I dont worry about PH as i said so i dont have ph down but i do have white distilled vinegar for just in case times. Poured a little in then tested, no change. Put in a little moren tested again no change. poured a cap in the jug, no change...... So i tested my tap water, did the exact same thing. To publix I went, came home with the purified water. Tested it and it was yellow, thats the lowest color on the ph list for my tester!! I tried to bring it up no change I opened another just of the purified, no change. How about i went out and bought a new tester and ph down thinking this one has gone bad from age and it did the exact same thing and dropped 20 drops of ph down and still no change in the spring, I was baffled. Needless to say i ordered a ph meter earlier. The temps dropped pretty low in my area think that might have an impact on the tester?

I ordered a digi one was going to in Jan anyway didn't really have the cash to shell out atm but oh well. More seeds are otw as well, still have a couple BC so ordered 5 Cheesus from Big Buddha and got a couple others. Stay Tuned :thumbsup:

Get some

Got the PH meter in the mail today, hopefully the seeds will be in the mailbox tomorrow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12