Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

any PROPER resin about anymore?

I know its the age old question but is there any good resin like squidgy black pollen slate or any other names that are banded about still available anywhere in uk? I enjoy my green don't get me wrong but just to have a smoke ov squidgy and to have the flavour n aroma instead ov the tasteless scentless shit that is still getting sold. I did get an eight ov sum quality tackle off a m8 probly a year ago that u didn't need to burn just sprinkled to dust and woz pure n nice a smoke as I had had for a long long time. only had it the once then the lad that woz getting it got busted n that woz that.
    CASEYSTONER Reviewed by CASEYSTONER on . any PROPER resin about anymore? I know its the age old question but is there any good resin like squidgy black pollen slate or any other names that are banded about still available anywhere in uk? I enjoy my green don't get me wrong but just to have a smoke ov squidgy and to have the flavour n aroma instead ov the tasteless scentless shit that is still getting sold. I did get an eight ov sum quality tackle off a m8 probly a year ago that u didn't need to burn just sprinkled to dust and woz pure n nice a smoke as I had had for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Take that as a no then ha. its az if its almost extinct. or totally extinct.

What, you no like "soapbar"?

Seriously, if you can get good green, for the price of a bag of ice, you can have hash that you would swear came from one of the 'stans.
    Don't even need to buy bubblebags.
    Jus' google "Bubble hash" centrifugal force method.
    Or, gather your green and ask, some one here will be able to walk you through the easy process.

The downside?
    Depending on the green, an oz. of buds will yield less that an 1/8 oz of full-melt bubble.
    Average yield is ~ 10%.

When you grow your own, you can use the trim to make hash.
    Seeds are legal to buy there.

Aloha,
    Weezard

I wish there was decent hash about, to be honest i never even hear of shitty soapbar about anymore. last time i had some nice squidgy was about 7 years ago, and that was that. i love the smell and taste of it, kind of peppery in my opinion.
    id love to make some one day like weezard said, but i dont like the fact that if i got things wrong, ive just wasted a shit load of green. thats something im saving for when my girlfriend finally lets me grow (which doesnt look like its any time soon)

hope you find some anyway mate, maybe there is some in ireland, but as far as im aware, fuck all in north east england

spot on ladz. was just curious if it was just Carlisle that woz scarce. would kill for a bit ov squidgy like. all time fave ov mine. same az u podge lad I cant grow yet n wud be wary ov wastin any smoke tryin 2 mek sum rezin. kidz in house and just too risky to grow. . . . . for now ha. wots the green like in boro? much variety?

sorry mate, for some reason i thought you were in ireland.
    not too bad the green here mate, except people nowadays calling everything blue cheese, and now amnesia.
    but there is a few people about who get really nice amnesia and blue cheese in. and my mate has some white russian in now and again, thats quite nice.

how about in carlisle?

ha know wot ya mean wid namez banded about. its mainly cheez in Carlisle like, few other bits n bobz. master kush probly me fave only had it a few timez wudnt mind sum more. wots pricez like? anywhere between 200 n 240 quid an oz. a lot ov ppl getting an oz n just doin 20 bagz n they mek a fortune wid shady dealz. usualy bout gram n a half but can be str8 gram 20 quid, few bongs n joints n its gone. no good like. wots pricez like ur end?

pretty much the same mate, 200-260 id say for an oz. my mate was sellin his white russian at 180 though, probably about the best price.
    and people were doin 1g for 20 before, fuckin shockin. its about 0.8-1g for a tenner now. pretty much just 4 buckets