Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1646 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Weed puts me to sleep way too quickly, could it be radioactive?

I've noticed that lately, the weed that I've been smoking has been putting me to sleep way too quickly. I remember about a year or so ago when I took a large hit that got me fairly baked, I'd be able to stay awake for at least 3 hours before falling asleep, but that is no longer the case. If I take a bigger hit, I can only stay awake for 45 min. to an hour max. I'm starting to wonder, is the weed that I'm smoking undergoing some sort of changes? Is it possible that weed grown on the West Coast is contaminated with/mutated by radioactive fallout from the Fukushima nuclear power plant, which has been in a full-blown meltdown starting on March 11th, 2011? Is it therefore contaminated, and possibly even mutated? I feel like as time goes on, every time I buy new bud, it puts me to sleep more quickly than the previous purchase did, and now I am barely able to enjoy my high because it knocks me out cold so quickly. I believe cannabis is also known to concentrate, or absorb, lots of radiation. I know this sounds really scary, but the truth can oftentimes be very ugly.
    Dezso3 Reviewed by Dezso3 on . Weed puts me to sleep way too quickly, could it be radioactive? I've noticed that lately, the weed that I've been smoking has been putting me to sleep way too quickly. I remember about a year or so ago when I took a large hit that got me fairly baked, I'd be able to stay awake for at least 3 hours before falling asleep, but that is no longer the case. If I take a bigger hit, I can only stay awake for 45 min. to an hour max. I'm starting to wonder, is the weed that I'm smoking undergoing some sort of changes? Is it possible that weed grown on the West Coast Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Probably just a higher ration of cbd to thc. the cbd makes you sleepy.

"mutated by radioactive fallout from the Fukushima nuclear power plant."

Highly unlikely, even though the wind current does travel that way.
    I also don't know if you are buying the same strain.....maybe you can ask for a hybrid with a higher sativa % ....(as you prob. know Indica is known to put people to sleep.)
    My guess would be, the chemicals in your body have built up, and your mind and body know and expect to sleep after smoking, so it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezso3
    I've noticed that lately, the weed that I've been smoking has been putting me to sleep way too quickly. I remember about a year or so ago when I took a large hit that got me fairly baked, I'd be able to stay awake for at least 3 hours before falling asleep, but that is no longer the case. If I take a bigger hit, I can only stay awake for 45 min. to an hour max. I'm starting to wonder, is the weed that I'm smoking undergoing some sort of changes? Is it possible that weed grown on the West Coast is contaminated with/mutated by radioactive fallout from the Fukushima nuclear power plant, which has been in a full-blown meltdown starting on March 11th, 2011? Is it therefore contaminated, and possibly even mutated? I feel like as time goes on, every time I buy new bud, it puts me to sleep more quickly than the previous purchase did, and now I am barely able to enjoy my high because it knocks me out cold so quickly. I know this sounds really scary, but the truth can oftentimes be very ugly.

"I believe cannabis is also known to concentrate, or absorb, lots of radiation."

Well you can quit believing that, because there is no truth to it.

This is what you call an unreasonable fear.
    False or not, some folks will still worry.
    No got a geiger counter, scintillometer, Leyden jar?

No problem.
    Just buy a roll of 35mm. film.
    Put in the bag with your weed.
    Leave it for 24 hours.
    Then have it developed.
    If it's blank, relax and start smokin' earlier in the day.
    If it's fogged, rutro!

Seriously, there are plenty of real hassles to fret about.
    This is just plain silly.

And it's probably not "laced" with opium or sedatives either.
    Because they usually cost more than weed.

Sounds like you are just getting some very potent Indica, I'm envious.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Quote Originally Posted by Dezso3
    I've noticed that lately, the weed that I've been smoking has been putting me to sleep way too quickly. I remember about a year or so ago when I took a large hit that got me fairly baked, I'd be able to stay awake for at least 3 hours before falling asleep, but that is no longer the case. If I take a bigger hit, I can only stay awake for 45 min. to an hour max. I'm starting to wonder, is the weed that I'm smoking undergoing some sort of changes? Is it possible that weed grown on the West Coast is contaminated with/mutated by radioactive fallout from the Fukushima nuclear power plant, which has been in a full-blown meltdown starting on March 11th, 2011? Is it therefore contaminated, and possibly even mutated? I feel like as time goes on, every time I buy new bud, it puts me to sleep more quickly than the previous purchase did, and now I am barely able to enjoy my high because it knocks me out cold so quickly. I believe cannabis is also known to concentrate, or absorb, lots of radiation. I know this sounds really scary, but the truth can oftentimes be very ugly.
    It could also be because your body system is changing. You know, getting old and all that. But you really have to be worried cos my experience tells me my body gets to adjust and later on take more instead of putting me down earlier than expected.