Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1812 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Med or Reg?

I recently started smoking again after stopping for a few years. Mostly I have been smoking reggie because higher grades are harder to find around here. A few days ago a friend of mine came back from a trip to Colorado and brought me a few different strains (Cheese, OG Kush, Trainwreck and Super Skunk OG.) that he said they came from a dispensary there. After taking a few tokes I wasn't very impressed sadly. All the different strains felt the same, although they looked different enough that I'm sure they were not the same. I've smoked what I was told was medical a few years ago and remember it differently. Is it normal for the medical buds to give you a different feeling when high? The med felt light and airy, extremely mild. The reggie I get is heavier, more potent feeling.
    brotherbeau Reviewed by brotherbeau on . Med or Reg? I recently started smoking again after stopping for a few years. Mostly I have been smoking reggie because higher grades are harder to find around here. A few days ago a friend of mine came back from a trip to Colorado and brought me a few different strains (Cheese, OG Kush, Trainwreck and Super Skunk OG.) that he said they came from a dispensary there. After taking a few tokes I wasn't very impressed sadly. All the different strains felt the same, although they looked different enough that I'm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Med or Reg?

Interesting. I'm in Ohio and don't have many good connections, but I have been getting what looks like nice MIDS here in Cincinnati. So the fact you even got to try medical grade stuff is making me jealous. lol :P

My dealer said my next refill will be higher quality stuff. I usually smoke an ounce a month of mids for Autism Spectrum Disorder, depresssion, insomnia, nausea and loss of appetite, and anxiety (doctor hinted at me using Marijuana after failing ALL the SSRIs and SNRI antidepressants. He said I'm a rare treatment-resistant case and, not only that, but I can't hold down jobs because of my anxiety and problems dealing with people due to me being Autistic, so here I am!) I have plenty of money at the moment. I put my order in for 2 ounces for this week's monthly refill and for under $300! I decided to get 2 months at a time so I'm not scrambling at 3 weeks in to find a hookup for a refill. We'll see what the quality is on it! It's the same dealer the past 2 times already. I can't wait! Marijuana helps my Autism! I can sleep better, feel MORE EMOTIONS, LESS anxiety, improved depression, and improved appetite from a heart condition I have that causes chronic loss of appetite and nausea. Medical grades of Marijuana interest me. I'd love to try some dank weed sometime. Ohio has yet to get MMJ, but at least we decriminalized it years back. I'm hoping we get MMJ so I can gain easy access to legal, high quality, potent meds.

Med or Reg?

If it is decriminalized, why don't you set you up a grow room? You can have your chorse of so many different's stone's that way. I would love for them to decriminalized it in Florida. They keep us all in the closet down here and off the streets.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook