Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1462 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

AC/DC or R4 strains

I have no idea if this is the proper forum board for me to ask this, but I am desperate, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

My 2 year old daughter has pretty severe seizures and she has her MMJ card in Maine to treat. We are looking for the high CBD 10% or higher and low THC lower than 1%. This strain is on the west coast (Cali, Washington, Colorado) but no where near the east coast. A few of us mothers are desperate to find this to treat our babies/children. We are looking for the AC/DC or R4 strains, which showing to be more predictable with the seeds.

I am not sure if this question is even allowed here, but I am desperate, and I really really really need someone to point me in the direction to get these seeds. If that means a different forum, or a certian person, any leads to somewhere or someone would be great!

Please help
    SammiB Reviewed by SammiB on . AC/DC or R4 strains I have no idea if this is the proper forum board for me to ask this, but I am desperate, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My 2 year old daughter has pretty severe seizures and she has her MMJ card in Maine to treat. We are looking for the high CBD 10% or higher and low THC lower than 1%. This strain is on the west coast (Cali, Washington, Colorado) but no where near the east coast. A few of us mothers are desperate to find this to treat our babies/children. We are looking Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

AC/DC or R4 strains

The Greenwerkz centers in Denver and Edgewater are the only shops that carry R4, address and phone # : 5840 W 25th Ave, Edgewater Ā· (303) 232-0684.
    Hope this helps.
    Iā??m floating in a most peculiar way :stoned::thumbsup::rasta:
    For here am I floating in my tin can, Far above the world.
    Planet Earth is blue, and thereā??s nothing I can do.
    So we sailed unto the sun, til we found the Sea of Green;
    and we lived beneath the waves, and may Godā??s love be with you.

AC/DC or R4 strains

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodingers Cat
    The Greenwerkz centers in Denver and Edgewater are the only shops that carry R4, address and phone # : 5840 W 25th Ave, Edgewater Ā· (303) 232-0684.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks, I had called one of the greenwerkz and they said that even if they did have seeds in, I would have to be a resident with a card to walk in and get them
    I do know that they have given seeds out in the past and they do have clones. Thinking that maybe somebody has seeds from what they have grown.