Hey guys my first post. im 17 in CALI, LA. on thursday i was walking home past curfew and a cop decided to stop me 5 minutes away from home got busted for a felony charge.. I had my torch my brand new rig. Pack of stoges. 1g of some shatter. and prolly like .4 of some bud. after they took me to the station and my parents picked me up they gave everything back exept the bho, the weed and the rig its self(they gave me my nail nd dome back) just kept the rig. on my ticket im written down for Curfew and concentrated cannabis. My court dates Dec 23rd. Im not hiring a lawyer. Just a public defender. i turn 18 in the beginnng of march so by the time i go to my first court date there will be basicallly 2 months until im 18. This is the first time im in any real trouble normally the cops just take whatever and take me home with no ticket. this time i plead the 5th so they didnt like it and charged me(keep in mind last time i had a police encounter was at 15) ive been walkinng home past curfew since i was 13 and never had a problem. Well what do you know when im 17 6'2 and have a beard they decide to check id. obviously after finding out im 17 put me in cuffs and found everything on my tick all thats written iS CURFEW AND CONCENTRATED Cannabis. anyways my questions were this. Since this is a Felony will i get more then one court date? even though im a minor now. if im 18 by my last court date and i get my rec and go show it to the judge even though the last 2 times i didnt have my rec. Will the charges be dropped? Lets say the medical card doesnt work and they give me one court date. Can they give me juvie since its a felony? or lets say they give me multiple court dates i get my rec because i turned 18 and they try to give me jail time or prosecute me as if i was 18 when it happend. I tried convincing my mom to let me get my mdeical card with her perrmision go to court on the 23rd and get the whole case dismissed but she doesnt believe that marijuana helps she thinks i have a addiction. This is really stupid. Im gonna be a convicted felon for something that cures cancer. Anyways thanks for the help
XxDabsxX Reviewed by XxDabsxX on . MINOR BUSTED FOR BHO / CONCENTRATED CANNABIS IN CA Hey guys my first post. im 17 in CALI, LA. on thursday i was walking home past curfew and a cop decided to stop me 5 minutes away from home got busted for a felony charge.. I had my torch my brand new rig. Pack of stoges. 1g of some shatter. and prolly like .4 of some bud. after they took me to the station and my parents picked me up they gave everything back exept the bho, the weed and the rig its self(they gave me my nail nd dome back) just kept the rig. on my ticket im written down for Rating: 5