Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need advice for travel

Hey guys. I'm new to the site and still finding my way around so hope this is the right place to post this.
    Just need some info. Some friends of mine are going to Santa Ponsa for a holiday and are wondering what is the situation over there for weed. Are their coffee shops or social clubs in Ponsa or is that just in Barcelona. I've read that weed is decriminlized in Spain and that you can grow plants for personal use at home. I'm not looking for any hook ups , just any information you might have from experience.

Thanks for any help. Sorry if this post is agents the rules or in the wrong thread. I hope it will be my first of many posts.
    High on potatoes Reviewed by High on potatoes on . Need advice for travel Hey guys. I'm new to the site and still finding my way around so hope this is the right place to post this. Just need some info. Some friends of mine are going to Santa Ponsa for a holiday and are wondering what is the situation over there for weed. Are their coffee shops or social clubs in Ponsa or is that just in Barcelona. I've read that weed is decriminlized in Spain and that you can grow plants for personal use at home. I'm not looking for any hook ups , just any information you might Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Need advice for travel

Welcome! I have no travel advice what so ever, but just had to say I love your user name! I sat here reading the forum, not saying one word for over an hour, came across your post, read it the second time OUT LOUD, & my friend said, 'you are? Damned you're a cheap date'! Ahh.... that was so cute & funny, I just had to share! Thought you might appreciate it!
    ---- hope someone can answer you question. Any way you can change your travel plans & go to the state of Colorado? Skiing's great & weed is LEGAL!

Need advice for travel

I'm glad I made someone laugh, I would love to go to America especially Colorado sometime. Maybe in the next few years. The situation here in Ireland is depressing

Need advice for travel

Maybe in the next few years it will be legal in the entire U.S.! (Hopefully, but maybe I'm dreaming! LOL!) If that comes to be, you can land on the east coast & party your way across country to the west coast & take me with you!
    ---- In the mean time, I hope someone can answer your original question for you. If you can find 'coffee houses' where you're planning to go, it would certainly make a very memorable vacation (oops! Or maybe not!)