Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Mothers

I recently Oct 19 started a new photo period grow my sixth grow ever and I am running it with a hydro auto white widow grow.
    This is what I started in soil for mamas,
    Black diesel
    Holy grail kush
    Cheese
    Gods lemon skunk
    Acapulco gold
    Grand daddy purp
    I have these in fox farms ocean forest under a 400 watt mh, not trying to get them huge just pull a few clones now and then. I will clone them later to put in hydro. The hydro is something new to me and has been hard but I think I have the upper hand now.

A couple questions please since I am going to clone these should I top them to make them bushy ? How long does it take a clone to go from cutting and rooted and ready for pots?will upload pics as soon as figure out how on my iphone
    Rp365 Reviewed by Rp365 on . Mothers I recently Oct 19 started a new photo period grow my sixth grow ever and I am running it with a hydro auto white widow grow. This is what I started in soil for mamas, Black diesel Holy grail kush Cheese Gods lemon skunk Acapulco gold Grand daddy purp I have these in fox farms ocean forest under a 400 watt mh, not trying to get them huge just pull a few clones now and then. I will clone them later to put in hydro. The hydro is something new to me and has been hard but I think I have the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Mothers

Quote Originally Posted by Rp365
    I recently Oct 19 started a new photo period grow my sixth grow ever and I am running it with a hydro auto white widow grow.
    This is what I started in soil for mamas,
    Black diesel
    Holy grail kush
    Cheese
    Gods lemon skunk
    Acapulco gold
    Grand daddy purp
    I have these in fox farms ocean forest under a 400 watt mh, not trying to get them huge just pull a few clones now and then. I will clone them later to put in hydro. The hydro is something new to me and has been hard but I think I have the upper hand now.

A couple questions please since I am going to clone these should I top them to make them bushy ? How long does it take a clone to go from cutting and rooted and ready for pots?will upload pics as soon as figure out how on my iphone
    A few pics these were started in paper towels on the 19 October :stoned:

Mothers

I hope these load this time my mamas