Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1928 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best light for reveg

I have a plant that is a monster. I intend on re vegging he rand make her a mom. I have cfl and MH. Which is the best to re veg under, less stress, faster etc.....
    Thanks
    Gatekeeper777 Reviewed by Gatekeeper777 on . Best light for reveg I have a plant that is a monster. I intend on re vegging he rand make her a mom. I have cfl and MH. Which is the best to re veg under, less stress, faster etc..... Thanks:cool: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Best light for reveg

use a simple 400 watt metal halide HID light, 18-20 hour per day.

Make sure to leave as many of those sucker leaves on as possible.

Put your plant into your veg room and give it 18 -20 hours of light. There is no need to give the plant straight 24 hours of light unless you are using florescent lighting. I don't recommend using florescent lights to re-veg with but it has been done.

It will take about 1-2 weeks before you begin to see new growth shooting from the buds If you use a simple 400 watt metal halide HID light. Keep on watering LIGHTLY until the plant becomes bushy again and starts using more water.

Once the plant begins to re-veg start giving it more grow nutrients.

After 4 or 5 weeks you should have a plant that has fully transformed from a mature flowering plant to a mature plant in vegetative mode. In a couple more weeks you should be ready to start taking cuttings.
    Iā??m floating in a most peculiar way :stoned::thumbsup::rasta:
    For here am I floating in my tin can, Far above the world.
    Planet Earth is blue, and thereā??s nothing I can do.
    So we sailed unto the sun, til we found the Sea of Green;
    and we lived beneath the waves, and may Godā??s love be with you.

Best light for reveg

Thank you

Best light for reveg

Put your marijuana plants under high-output grow phase fluorescents or other grow phase lighting. then, leave the lights on for 20 to 24 hours in a day until the marijuana plants are totally reverted back to vegging, at which time you go to 18 hours high intensity discharge lighting per day. constant light will encourage your plants into reverting to veg phase.