Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1820 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

first time growing...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss skunk
    Don't no if anyone can help but what can I do to stop my plant grown tall its stretching?
    SCRoG or tie it down. How far along are you?

2.   Advertisements

first time growing...

heres an update on my auto anesthesia ,I was afraid she was going to continue getting taller and taller and I would have to modify my cabinet (i have another one I can remove the lids and seal and stack if nescesary) but looks like shes putting all efforts into the buds and slowing way down on the growing taller . I am also super excited to be seeing 'white stuff' on the upper leaves.The buds are tiny still though .How much longer do you think I have 1 month 2 ? Attachment 297262Attachment 297263

first time growing...

miss skunk> lower your lights

cvmw - if you were to TOP or FIM you plant it will grow shorter and bush out towards the side. for a small space this is ideal

otherwise nice looking 1st grow, KEEP growing

btw your Cabinet looks killer. NICE setup

you just flipped to a flower cycle, so I would pump them full of nutrients, something like a 0-15-15 NPK rating, this will increase the bud sites and promote more flowers sites. wait 3 weeks then dose them again with even higher. 0-40-30 NPK. this will promote more resin & THC.
    2 weeks later; at this stage you should see dripping globs of GOO under a microscope or high powered camera. then 3-4 weeks your ready to harvest just feed water

first time growing...

More light, lower will help keep them more compact, but need to start early in your grow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12