Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How much weed in a blunt?

I've seen this answered on other forums but people seem to be really ambiguous on their answers. I also ask this bc I assumed a normal amount for a blunt was about 1 g but when I said this to my friend he acted like I had no idea what I was talking about (I don't smoke blunts) and said that 1g is way too much for a blunt. I plan on rolling blunts with a couple other friends this weekend, and I want to know how much to buy for that, too. Is a .5g blunt a normal size...? Or is something below .5 grams normal? I feel like that'd just be way too skimpy
    JDMonstar Reviewed by JDMonstar on . How much weed in a blunt? I've seen this answered on other forums but people seem to be really ambiguous on their answers. I also ask this bc I assumed a normal amount for a blunt was about 1 g but when I said this to my friend he acted like I had no idea what I was talking about (I don't smoke blunts) and said that 1g is way too much for a blunt. I plan on rolling blunts with a couple other friends this weekend, and I want to know how much to buy for that, too. Is a .5g blunt a normal size...? Or is something below .5 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A gram should be enough. My joints are usually around a gram If that helps at all.

Badges, we don't need no-- but here goes joint <or= 1gm, 1-2gsm, blunt county, 2&up party time. But this summer an Italian taught me the artichoke. Attachment 296092 quessing it had maybe 4. Burned very well Attachment 296093

if your rollin 3 for 10's a 2 liter bottle cap slightly packed is how i used to measure it out

It all depends on the wrap. Are you using a premade blunt wrap? Cleaning out a cigar? How are you making it? Actually rolling or just stuffing a cleaned out cigar? To many variables, man.

I use about .7 to 1 g for blunts, mainly because I only smoke those when I'm with friends (Honestly hate the way wraps smoke. I'm a paper man.).
    I usually use the comparison that an average joint is a small blunt, a fat joint is a good blunt, and a cross joint is a fat blunt. (About .4-.5g, .7-1g, and 1.2g, respectively.)

But of course, all this is up to personal preference. :rastasmoke:

Ughhh I hate the taste of blunts for some reason, i smoke joints, use zig zags 1 1/4 & put about half a gram(of good weed) so a blunts bigger more than half a gram

Get a phillie's Titan and don't split it just roll it between your fingers to get the tobacco out then pack it full, it will hold around a quarter. Go big lol.