Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1652 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Nutes GH Flora Series.... n00b... wut?

Okay I have an indoor stealth hydro drip system bubbleponics setup, I have 4 planted an 2 opening.
    My seeds just started to sprout up, 2 out of the 4, the other 2 are curled up a little outside of the Rockwell.
    I use the flora series.

Okay so I've looked at several threads an I'm an idiot.
    I still don't get it.

What should I be adding?
    I added a small dose of flora bloom, grow, an Micro like below 5 ml, just under.
    An I mixed it all in my solution.
    My PH has been very well maintained for awhile now.

What dosage should they be getting?
    I was following this guide Huge Yields Bubbleponics Cannabis Guide | Grow Marijuana | Grow Weed Easy

But from what or seen everyone's doing it differently.

Should I add all 3 nutrients together?
    I thought that's what you were supposed to?

Also I turned on the lights today dispute the other 2 plants not having lifted stems, that won't hurt will it?

They are just slumped down an curly a little, I'm thinking they will be fine, hopefully.

So far I got very small not well developed leads, but after work I'm sure they will have grown more.

This system has been growing very quickly, I am in my first week, an I feel like everything is going fine but I'm still worried.

Is there anyway I can upload pictures from my phone on here without a computer?
    I would love to post pictures of what is going on rather then describing.
    DanteDemont Reviewed by DanteDemont on . Nutes GH Flora Series.... n00b... wut? Okay I have an indoor stealth hydro drip system bubbleponics setup, I have 4 planted an 2 opening. My seeds just started to sprout up, 2 out of the 4, the other 2 are curled up a little outside of the Rockwell. I use the flora series. Okay so I've looked at several threads an I'm an idiot. I still don't get it. What should I be adding? I added a small dose of flora bloom, grow, an Micro like below 5 ml, just under. An I mixed it all in my solution. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm just a noob w/ my 1st 2 plants 5 days into the flower phase but I'm using the Fox Farm Grow Big,Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and the instructions say to never mix them together without mixing each seperately in water first.

I've used FoxFarm Grow Big for vegetative growth on my seedlings in the past but HALF strength for the first two weeks. For example, My 10 gal DWC container calls for 2 teaspoons per gallon (20 teaspoons) so the first two weeks I would use 1 teaspoon per gallon (10 teaspoons). This will help those little babies establish some roots without over doing it. For the grow I'm doing now (which you can see the results for in my thread DWC Stealth Grow) I'm using CLONEX Clone Solution, which is specifically made for Clones and Seedlings.

Hope this helps out a bit. Basically you don't have to add a bunch of different nutrients and get all fancy, the little ones need very little to be happy and start growing. Light, air and water are the main things of course.

Happy Growing Y'all:thumbsup:
    Happy Growing :thumbsup:

This is my setup, 2 plants have me worried the other 2 look fine.
    Here is everything I'm using, help?

QUOTE=DanteDemont;2257979]Attachment 296072Attachment 296069Attachment 296074Attachment 296070Attachment 296071Attachment 296068

Sorry I cant help but I am curious about that ph meter.Are you pretty confident its giving a good reading and how much did it cost you?i grabbed an $8 one @ home depot last week and got a different reading every time I used it(which is what i expected).

That PH meter was roughly 15$ I got it offline, and I too was scared about that it was giving me false readings, so when I purchased a PH Up & Down Kit it came with a small vial an a solution that you add 3 drops into the vial that has some of your tanks water in it, an whatever color it chanes too is the PH, I've been using both to make sure so far they are both on point.