Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1774 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What kind of high did you get while pregnant?

Ok So here it goes...
    The other day I experience a bodily function, what they call "Implantation Bleeding", the nurse said it is a possibility that "Might" be pregnant...so after it took me a while to swallow that.. The nurse said that I should wait till I miss my period or a few days before my period to take a test.

My period is due next week, and although I have had possibly experience/symptoms I'm telling my self it's all in my head.

One of them for staters is when recently when I Smoke and get really high (for me that sharing two bowls with my BF/light weight I know) I get dizzy and feel nauseated.
    Now first I thought it was the strain but I keep a variety and it happens every time I smoke.

SO I was wondering if any of you ladies have experienced this during or before you knew you where pregnant. I do t mean to sound paranoid, but I am.

*now I know some of you might want to say mean things about me smoking while possibly being pregnant, I'll just give you my response now:That's Nice
    HiGirl5 Reviewed by HiGirl5 on . What kind of high did you get while pregnant? Ok So here it goes... The other day I experience a bodily function, what they call "Implantation Bleeding", the nurse said it is a possibility that "Might" be pregnant...so after it took me a while to swallow that.. The nurse said that I should wait till I miss my period or a few days before my period to take a test. My period is due next week, and although I have had possibly experience/symptoms I'm telling my self it's all in my head. One of them for staters is when recently when I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am a male and have no idea the symptoms related to smoking while pregnant but I've heard that smoking while pregnant actually encourages brain development and information retainment within it. So if anyone wants to bash you for smoking while pregnant let them but they need to do their research as well

There's a lot of bull floating around about a lot of shit. My bf smoked cigs & pot through both of her pregnancies. Low birth weight? That's bull shit. Both were over 9 lbs, & she has always been a skinny little girl. Both straight A students, now in college. One has a perfect 4.0 GPA, & she's worried about the other one. Yeah...3.8 GPA. A neighbor also smoked both cigs & pot through all 5 of hers. 7&8 lb babies. So if anybody gets in your face about this, just tell them to suck your dick! Misinformed meddling people don't deserve your politeness. Period!

My girl smoked through out her pregnancy...helped with her nausea.
    Happy Growing :thumbsup:

Ya, surprisingly I hear good things to. My friend actually told me to smoke up, her daughter is a straight A student and she swears it's because she smoked. Her other daughter, not so much; she said she didn't smoke with her. But other then that I was just wondering if there was a differance on effects to the how you feel?