Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Medical marijuana card for a Brit?

Hey guys, I am living in San Francisco currently studying for a year here, so I am renting a house here. I'd love to take advantage of medical marijuana while I'm here but I am not sure if I would be able to obtain one as I am from Britain. I am currently renting a house here so technically I am a resident but do not have a California ID or anything like that. My question is am I able to obtain a medical marijuana licence while I am here? Is there any possible way?

Thanks for help in advance guys!
    MBobin Reviewed by MBobin on . Medical marijuana card for a Brit? Hey guys, I am living in San Francisco currently studying for a year here, so I am renting a house here. I'd love to take advantage of medical marijuana while I'm here but I am not sure if I would be able to obtain one as I am from Britain. I am currently renting a house here so technically I am a resident but do not have a California ID or anything like that. My question is am I able to obtain a medical marijuana licence while I am here? Is there any possible way? Thanks for help in advance Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Just establish residence.

It does not say that you need to be a citizen in the California law.
    Just says you need a picture ID with a Ca. address
    So, pop on down to the DMV and apply for a picture ID.
    Then go to a Ca doctor for your rec.

No worries.
    Weezard

Thanks for the reply. According to the DMV website I need a social security number to obtain an ID card (Driver License and Identification (ID) Card Information). As a Brit I don't have this, does that mean I can't get it or am I looking at the wrong ID card?

that seems strange, what about people who who move there from other countries, surely they can get a dl or id while they live there, I would think? good luck. if nothing else just wait a few more weeks and go to Colorado or Washington where the bud marts are going to be opening up.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]