Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Soldiers Co OP Led Test grow

Looking good papapayne. I just found a dick on the very tip top of one of my largest buds. I could see it from across the room, like a tiny banana sticking out!

GREAT PICS!!!...but can someone point me to the one with a "dick?" I need to know what I should be looking for...Damn FNG. Hahaha

Wish I could.

Must be age related but I can't see any boy bits on any of them.
    Guess you had to be there.

Aloha,
    Wee

so my roommate was working my camera and discovered it was set to take pics at 3 megapixels to save space...set to 14 the highest now, so these should be a bit better quality, let me know if u guys notice the difference. In other news, I puchased my 5th wheel hitch and put a deposit down on a 37 foot alfa gold 5th wheel with some slides. So we have major progress on the move.

pretty sure this is fubar

cant remember

cherry pie

vornick- by far one of the sexiest looking plants...has a really nice fade to it. was topped like 5 times to so have quite a few LARGE colas that look rolled in sugar.

dream lotus x tangerine dream

high angle shot

jack herer- this plant used to shine...but compared to hemlocks genetics...its a lot less impressive...it gets RESIN and crystals to the max- but man what a size difference

aint they sexy

Querkle x bsb x cb one of the sexiest plants...VERY purple

Bsb x sour cherry xcasey band

bsb x cb x white rhino - this plant is a week behind the others

I really been trying to get this to come out, but not seeming to work well. Sorry for fuzzy pics, camerae seems to be dying on me. just wanna show the purple on this plant

7.   Advertisements

Oh Papa! That's purple!.... So what became of the vornick? :smokin:

(U could send me that for my birthday! It matches my amethyst birthstone! Feb. 14th. Just blow some smoke toward the Chesapeake Bay!)

yea its even more purple in person...my camera is like 6 years old and dying.

the vornick that hermied is on my patio. I pulled like 3-7 dicks off 2 colas and havent seen any new ones yet. The JD is getting hella close, like maybe a week more and its ready. the vornick needs another 2 prob

Too bad about your camera. I have a GREAT Nikon, but as far as color, my cell phone can match it. Never thought I'd see the day, but you really can take quality shots with some of these phones. I have photobucket. No problem up loading to my pb album from the ph. But when I try to post pic to any forum, photobucket tells me to go to my pc. Since you have a pc, maybe it would be worth your while to get an android phone? The samsung galaxys have excellent photo optics & color balance. It takes less time to upload to photobucket from your phone than it does to get your camera back into the camera bag. Modern conveniences, huh? (This is coming from someone with an associate degree in pho & 20 yrs pro experience!) This ph makes me lazy!
    -- You have a beautiful garden & I really enjoy watching! I'm interested in hearing the yield of the purple!

[align=right][/align]
    Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Too bad about your camera. I have a GREAT Nikon, but as far as color, my cell phone can match it. Never thought I'd see the day, but you really can take quality shots with some of these phones. I have photobucket. No problem up loading to my pb album from the ph. But when I try to post pic to any forum, photobucket tells me to go to my pc. Since you have a pc, maybe it would be worth your while to get an android phone? The samsung galaxys have excellent photo optics & color balance. It takes less time to upload to photobucket from your phone than it does to get your camera back into the camera bag. Modern conveniences, huh? (This is coming from someone with an associate degree in pho & 20 yrs pro experience!) This ph makes me lazy!
    -- You have a beautiful garden & I really enjoy watching! I'm interested in hearing the yield of the purple!

Yea I actually have a android tablet but its cam is shitty at 7megapixels. I have a Droid phone to its cam is bad to lol.

Yea I am excited to see this harvest. Its looking like I am on track for a great yield.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718