Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1778 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Soldiers Co OP Led Test grow

Got the new tent up and running finally. Got 2 of the leds in the new tent and got the t5 setup in the smaller tent. I got the clones of my new mothers picked out and into 2 gallon pots. I am planning a mainline on these with a nice long veg time. The seedlings well the majority anyway went into 1 gallon pots. I ran out though gotta get another dozen pots. They will stay in the one gallons until I can sex them. They were all rootbound pretty bad...i am expecting them to explode with all that extra soil. All in all things are progressing nicely and doing well. Hope all is well and everyone had a great thanksgiving

Hydro store had a sell going on for some smart pots, so picked up enough to transplant the remaining seedlings not already in 1 gallons into smart pots. The plants are finally looking healthy after the stress of the move to the new house. some lower leaves are not gonna recover, just gotta get in there and prune them, just haven't had a chance. I got the tent now filled, the seedlings are a little jammed in there, but they all fit. They will stay in the 1 gallons till they show sex.

In other news, I finally got a chance to sample some new tincture I made. 2 ozs of popcorn nugs ground up + a bottle of 151 in a dark spot for 3 weeks...my roommates and I all did a shot of it...within 10 minutes we were all beyond fucked up. can I say strong!!! if someone could overdose on marijuana it would be with alcohol tinture that's for sure. anyway, heres some pics!

hey man you are doing a rly nice joob i think with the plant's of yours

- how close can you go with light
    - what do you yield under 1 of thees light's
    -how well do they veg's your plant's do your plant's grow normal or stretch `?

- ps. it look's to me like some of your plant's have a call mag defect (you can buy all kind's of boost' of call mag you should look in to that, what kind of water do you use in your grow )
    -one of my friends grow from new york said he was at and test some part of grow lights for a company from Germany. and he was able to go and Really kind of close to the plants with it. no they got burned leaves and violated I sounds both scary and good if you understand what I mean by that. but he actually got some harvest under the light. and he was impressed it was 600 watt bulb part 3watt

--peace--

4.   Advertisements

the leds i am using are by growevolution.com. They can be place inches from the plants. i have mine up about 10 inches to get the best coverage on the outer edges of the tent. The nodes under these leds are better then I Have seen on any other light source. SUUUUUPER tight nodes. Vertical growth is slow but its because the nodes are so tight. even better the under 1000 watt mh. I haven seen a yeild yet from straight leds. my last harvest though I flowered with 1000w hps for the first half the grow and these leds the other half. i got over 2 pounds.

i just moved a few weeks back and it really stressed the plants out. they were light deprived for 2 days, then moved in crates in a truck, then didn't get lights really over then set up properly for another 2 days. and then spent a week dialing my tents in and getting temps situated. So what your seeing is stress damage.

oh yea i can understand if you moved and had all thos small thing's to do man they will get back as fine ladies lets hope that

-aint it cheaper for you to just run 1-2 big plant at the time ? and then scrog it out to it fills the whole room out in the scrog

- you must pay allot for seed's and clone helper `?

these seeds were donated to my collective by a breeder named hemlock from breeders boutique. (Breeders Boutique) Clones cost next to nothing to make, (at most 10 bucks per 100) and clubs and patients buy up clones like candy. I get more donations from clones then i do for flowers. so to answer that question, i dont pay for seeds or clones. Because I am growing for a good cause (disabled veterans) many people and companies make donations and it all works out. All my gear has been supplied by the collective and outside people.
    As far as 1-2 plants in a scrog, since I grow for many patients who dont all have the same needs, I try to always have at least 10 strains running. Realistically I have about 20-30 strains at any given time. I regularly test new breeds out and see how they turn out, but I have the core strains my patients and I love.

I went and grabbed one of my 1000 watters from my buddies whose storing them. I was gonna grab all 4 I have there, but hes using the other 3 and didn't wanna ruin his garden when I am not ready to flower yet anyway, so gotta go back in 4 weeks and grab the others. The plants are finally at a stage I don't feel disgusted putting pics of them up lol. They are loving the bigger pots and they have gotten some very nice batches of compost tea in the last 2 weeks, so looks like we are back on track. Plan is another month or so of veg. Probably gonna flip after the new year. I have been doing the math and I am thinking 16 plants per side of the tent, 4 gallon or maybe 5 gallon pots will be their final home. SOOOOOO kicking myself for selling off my 5 gallon pots before I moved, now gotta source some more. Thinking maybe friskier cat liter boxes or something I can repurpose. I decided to go with some pricer soil this time...started with vermiblend soil and added more perlite, 4 cups of myco per bag extra, and extra earthworm castings. Usually I use black gold soil which is half the cost of vermiblend, but the vermiblend is so light and airy, I have used it before and its amazing soil, just not the best price at 16 bucks per 1.5 cubic foot. Since I am doing a much longer veg then I normally would even consider doing, I decided its worth it to get the best soil I can afford. I am really hoping to have some 2-3 foot wide bushes, so lets hope they start exploding real soon!

anyway, yacked longer then I wanted to but oh well, heres some pics. So far I have got about half the seedlings sexed...still 0 males. This may throw a wrench into things if they are all female lol.

so we have another 28 confirmed females and only 4 males. I am completely flabergasted...Hemlock and Breeders boutique got their fucking shit on time thats for damn sure. Outta 55 seeds planted...1 dud, 43 females and 4 males...I have NEVER had this kind of ratio before...I was expecting 60% females and the rest males. The rest are still unsexed, but about are all looking female...got the footballs formed just haven't shown hairs yet. I got the females transplanted today into 3.5 gallon buckets I got from the 98 cent store. All the clone type genetics (cherry pie/lemon larry/jack herer) had to go into one of my smaller tents to make room. Thinking its gonna be 32 plants total in the tent for flower. I topped most of them today as well. Fed with some b1 to aid transplant. Man its been a busy day, been in the garden all day.

In other news, I picked up a 4x8 tent today as well for free from a buddy as well as a 1000 watter setup and some seedling heat pads and some nutes I will never use, debating setting that one up to. I may wait till next run, I am already getting stretched thin caring for my current 3 tents. He just found out his wife is out at a resort with some other dude so hes really wanting me to take his plants for him...200 total...IDK if can handle that many more, but I may say fuck it and try anyway. All in all, its been a eventful garden day. Heres some quick pics of the 5x10 tent, I didnt snap any of the other tents, sorry!

ok finally have a chance to throw some pics up.

heres the 2x4 tent with the bud boss 305 led panel.

lights off in the 2x4

Heres the 5x10 tent. got the 1000 watter MH in there and my t5 setup. About to add my 1000 watter HPS in there.

A lot has happened that I havent had a chance to report. Got some down time so figured would give details. Outta 55 seeds from breeders boutique and the breeder hemlock,, I have had 6 males, and 1 dud. The rest were females. What a great ratio right ?! To be honest kinda threw a wrench as i wasn't expecting this many ladies, but got it all sorted out. Got the ladies mostly transplanted in 5 gallons. Got like 11 more to transplant, just gotta go buy more soil. I acquired a new parcel of land to grow at, so spent the day rota-tilling the soil, and rotor-tilled in 20 cubic feet of composted manure. Gonna shoot for 6-12 plants. gotta pick which ones, but they are gonna be vegged all winter. I am gonna top the fuck out of them, do tons of training. I want to put out 4 foot tall and many many topped bushes in ground june 1. Gonna shoot to get 5+ pounds per plant.

The 5x10 tent is nearly filled, and some of the ladies that have been in 5 gallons for 8 days now have like quadrupled in size. They were all incredibly rooted in the 1 gallons and were long overdue for transplanting. They are looking so nice and healthy now. I been feeding compost tea once a week, and they have been loving it. I am thinking 2 more weeks of veg, then its off to flip. Gonna be probably 20 plants in 5 gallons per side. I havent decided how full to stuff it. a 4x4 grid per side is the smart choice, but right now I have a 5x5 grid on one side. 25 plants per side though will be stuffed I thinking and will just invite mold and bugs and shit. But only 16 plants per side is gonna give me quite a bit of over flow that I don't have room for. decisions decisions!

All in all, I have a lot going on in my gardens, and about to set up my outdoor gardens, so we got a lot happening!

The 2x4 tent has the bud boss 305 LED panel in it. I have it STUFFED with teens in 1 gallons vegging. I am probably gonna to flower in the tent, just gotta eliminate some mites first. The temps in this tent are very hard to regulate, my fan is just to damn big for it. I have a 8 inch 900 CFM fan which drops the temp down to 60 in less then 5 minutes, so its been a nightmare trying to keep steady temps.

The 4x3 tent has the 2 smaller bud boss panels with some teens vegging into my new mothers. Gonna set up a frame inside this tent to hold the moms on bottom and clones on top, just haven't had a chance yet to do it.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast