Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Soldiers Co OP Led Test grow

Looking very nice, love the color

2.   Advertisements

yea i find myself leaving the veg closet open more then usual, i like the purple light, its great mood lighting lol. my girl likes it to lol

Quick little update on the seedlings. These are hemlock strains (hemlock is a grower/breeder from rui and a part of breeders boutique seed company Breeders Boutique ) off the list I posted, did 5 seeds each of each strain, only 1 didn't sprout. They are top quality genetics, anyone looking for great winners of every female, check them out. Great genes from great growers who want the best strains possible. I am running quite a few of their strains and testing some new ones for them as well. VERY impressed so far. Anyways, they seem to really be loving the led. Have been growing much quicker then under t5s.

I am going to be following this log very closely because I'm also a LED grower but I have yet to use a panel because I like having my light really close to my plants. Therefore I may consider panels after seeing what you experience.

Yea I have the flower light within 6--10 inches. My canopy isn't the most level this round since I have so many different strains growing. In the veg area I have it higher up because i want some stretch to occur. Do you have a link to your grow? I would like to see what ya got going on.

thanks for stopping in!

stay free stay high

papa

Since swapping to the leds I have been able to turn my 800cfm fan in the tent down to half speed and temps have been staying perfect at 76 degrees with a lot less fan noise. Heat is no longer the enemy!

All the plants got some compost tea last night. Gave the seedlings it at 50% strength, the rest got full strength doses. This will be the first time using a new additive by earth juice called "elements" my local grow shop knows me pretty well (owners my aunts husband) and they recommended it. For people using RO water its a really great product, its basically an organic source of trace minerals that are filtered out of RO water, namely Cal/MG/iron. I added 1 teaspoon to my tea, gonna see how it works. I go through Cal MG like candy because my water doesn't have it in it, so this should hopefully be a cheaper organic method to give readily available minerals. Seems like everyone I know that uses RO water to avoid chlorine/chlroramine/fluoride ends up having to fight Cal Mg deficiency to some degree. My cherry pie strain especially is Cal Mg hungry, I been having to feed it biweekly large high strength doses to keep the stems nice and green and not purple. One really nice thing about compost tea is its nearly impossible to burn with it. I regularly end up dripping some on the leaves when feeding it, and even got some full strength drips on the seedlings, 0 burn at all. and the plants love it!

Quick update. The seedlings are really liking the LED. Growing much quicker then the t5 seedlings did last round. Nodes are very tight to, even with the light 18 inches above canopy.

Cherry Pie harvested today. It was the start of week 11, and decided she was ready. She is simply gorgeous. sticky as hell, super dense, and crystally to the max. She smells of really sweet fruit and coffee. Thinking 3-4 ozs of her of some super dense grade a smoke.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast