Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help with my application!

Hey all,

California patient here who made the recent move to Colorado for college. Got a job, got my paycheck (proof of residency), booked an appointment and got my recommendation but I've run into a problem. The name on my paycheck stub is Nick and my legal name on my ID is Nicholas. The doctor office said this could be a problem so I asked my employer to change it for my next paycheck. Well, I just got my paycheck and it still says Nick . I'm pretty sure my doctor's recommendation expires by the time my next paycheck would come. What would happen if I just sent it? Has anyone had any similar experiences? Any help is appreciated! Thanks :jointsmile:
    nickyman22 Reviewed by nickyman22 on . Help with my application! Hey all, California patient here who made the recent move to Colorado for college. Got a job, got my paycheck (proof of residency), booked an appointment and got my recommendation but I've run into a problem. The name on my paycheck stub is Nick and my legal name on my ID is Nicholas. The doctor office said this could be a problem so I asked my employer to change it for my next paycheck. Well, I just got my paycheck and it still says Nick :mad:. I'm pretty sure my doctor's recommendation Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Help with my application!

I'd just send it if you're out of time. Chances are people will understand it's the same person. But maybe you could ask your boss one more time for the correction, or do so at payroll if there is one.