Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1861 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Greetings from the Westcoast !! Please help **

Any help or advice would be really appreciated . I'm obviously new at this so hope I don't sound like a complete jackass 👷 yesterday all eight of my 6 day old Afghan sprouts leafs ned turned dark wax green . I had fed them fox farm nutes the night before yesterday , so I kinda figured I over did it with the nutes and gave them some type nitrogen related problem? I flushed the soil and that seemed to fix the issue . Am I missing something ??Attachment 296008
    RdWhiteOne Reviewed by RdWhiteOne on . Greetings from the Westcoast !! Please help ** Any help or advice would be really appreciated . I'm obviously new at this so hope I don't sound like a complete jackass 👷 yesterday all eight of my 6 day old Afghan sprouts leafs ned turned dark wax green . I had fed them fox farm nutes the night before yesterday , so I kinda figured I over did it with the nutes and gave them some type nitrogen related problem? I flushed the soil and that seemed to fix the issue . Am I missing something ??296008 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Nope.

yea!

don't feed them anything! wait till they are at least 5-6 inches

:thumbsup:Thank you guys for the input . I flushed immediately after and it seems like my babies are healthy once again . Ill post some pictures when I have some free time . Any other suggestions for a beginner like myself ?

Nope.
    Just come back if you have an issue.