Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1928 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Clobbered Clones?

Are these pics sign-posts for the wise?: Turn back from such Bad Moves! The pictured cuttings were hit with Clonex and placed on a heating mat under a bank of T5 lights. They don't look happy. But I seek a community prognosis! Is there hope for any of them, Doctors?

Attachment 295985Attachment 295986Attachment 295987Attachment 295988

They're embarrasingly droppy...
    cannashaman Reviewed by cannashaman on . Clobbered Clones? Are these pics sign-posts for the wise?: Turn back from such Bad Moves! The pictured cuttings were hit with Clonex and placed on a heating mat under a bank of T5 lights. They don't look happy. But I seek a community prognosis! Is there hope for any of them, Doctors? 295985295986295987295988 They're embarrasingly droppy... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Clobbered Clones?

toast

Clobbered Clones?

Not good.

Clobbered Clones?

Put them under a humidity dome and spritz them with p.h. balanced water...don't know if it will save these...but in the future you need a dome

Clobbered Clones?

humidity dome and pray.

Clobbered Clones?

Stop spritzing them with water, looking at one of the pics the clone is dripping wet. You will have wilt and mold in no time at that rate.
    I only lightly mist one initial time when they first go in the box then never mist the clones again, only mist the surrounding inside of the dome.

Clobbered Clones?

Man that is the sadies thing I have ever seen. Good Luck.

Clobbered Clones?

Nice one...!! I have seen this first time.