Hello there! As I'm sure many readers here are familiar with, Sanjay Gupta recently released a documentary telling the story of Charlotte Figi, who reduced 300 grand mal seizures a week to less than three minor seizures a month with high-cannabidiol oil. There was also a recent story on ABC about a patient named Zander Welton who went from daily seizures to only two in a seven week period with high-CBD oil. These are just two of literally hundreds of positive cases, many of which are documented in a report hosted online. I urge you to read this and see the truth that cannabis extract medicine is more than just palliative medicine - it is a primary treatment. The report includes medical documentation of terminal cancer patients who went into remission with cannabis extracts. You can read the report at CannabisExtractReport.com. Thank you!
JKander Reviewed by JKander on . Comprehensive Report on Cannabis Extract Medicine Hello there! As I'm sure many readers here are familiar with, Sanjay Gupta recently released a documentary telling the story of Charlotte Figi, who reduced 300 grand mal seizures a week to less than three minor seizures a month with high-cannabidiol oil. There was also a recent story on ABC about a patient named Zander Welton who went from daily seizures to only two in a seven week period with high-CBD oil. These are just two of literally hundreds of positive cases, many of which are Rating: 5