Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1656 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Day 17 veg closet grow. Can I tell the sex yet???

I have been running 20/4 with two 75 watt cfls with humidity between 40-60% and temperature hasn't hit above 75. I have only put a slight mix of very weak fish fert twice ań everything seems healthy. I just transferred into a bigger pot and noticed something different. Are you able to tell the sex of the plant yet????
    Nubclosetgrow Reviewed by Nubclosetgrow on . Day 17 veg closet grow. Can I tell the sex yet??? I have been running 20/4 with two 75 watt cfls with humidity between 40-60% and temperature hasn't hit above 75. I have only put a slight mix of very weak fish fert twice ań everything seems healthy. I just transferred into a bigger pot and noticed something different. Are you able to tell the sex of the plant yet???? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

That one picture almost looks like pods starting to come out, but I never heard of that happen with such a young plant, must just be new growth. At closer look, I think they are just new leaves comming out.

Once you go to flower the sex will start to show. Unless, you have light leaks and stress the plant, then you'll post--what wrong with this? There are excellent archives here to show you what to do next. You might want to start digging around. I always come back here to look for information in the archives. Utilize that and the excellent master growers on the site (not me).

There are some really good threads here on sexing your plants! Like a kid on Christmas morning! You'll be addicted to growing before you know! Good luck with it.:rasta: pr

She's a long way from flower, still growing in symmetry.
    Those bits are nascent side branches.

If you want taller plants, (longer internodes), raise the light and they will stretch for it.
    Then search for Horsemanrocks. He has an excellent thread on early sexing.

Here:
    boards.cannabis.com/basic-growing/191087-males-females-early-recognition.html

But do the search, you will find most of it quite useful.

Aloha,
    Weezard