Hey all I'm new here, I'm doing my first grow soon and I'm stuck with a few things and can't make decision as to what would be best and was looking for advice and have a few questions. The space that I will have in the wardrobe will be H167, W103, D50cm. I'm still bouncing back and forth about doing an autoflower or not, if I wasn't using an autofloer I would be using 600 watt metal halide light for vegging and 600 watt hps for flowering I'm hoping to get about 5 plants inside but I was going to add an extra shelf in between so I can have more than five but my problem is the distance I have away from the light, I could always have really short plants but is it really worth it overall? would have more of a yeild beauce i would have more plants due to the shelf or less cause of the smaller plant size when you compare to less but bigger plants?, would 600 watt also be overkill for 5 plants? i'm also getting a 6inch rhino carbon filter and probably put a fan in aswell cause it will be super hot. I feel like I'm stuck on what to do? anyone offer me advice

If anyone has any personal experience with strains that are best i would to hear your replies

Cheers! :thumbsup:
zwaax Reviewed by zwaax on . Wadrobe/Closet grow setup help? Hey all I'm new here, I'm doing my first grow soon and I'm stuck with a few things and can't make decision as to what would be best and was looking for advice and have a few questions. The space that I will have in the wardrobe will be H167, W103, D50cm. I'm still bouncing back and forth about doing an autoflower or not, if I wasn't using an autofloer I would be using 600 watt metal halide light for vegging and 600 watt hps for flowering I'm hoping to get about 5 plants inside but I was Rating: 5