Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1565 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Seed Bank Question

I got two crackers!

I hope that is not racist/politically incorrect against seeds LOL

Anywayz, woke up this AM and 2 of the 3 seeds i placed between a damp paper towel have cracked! it has been approx 36 hrs?

Does anybody know of a R.K.S. grow log I could check out? A few searches I have done returned nothing of value.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Seed Bank Question

Oringinal sensible seeds. Sea of seeds. They grow some stuff out in california call juicy fruit, which also has several other names. It is real stinky and very heavey body stone. I think this might be the stuff you are looking for. Good luck, and happying growing.

3.   Advertisements

Seed Bank Question

You know, I love skunk bud so much, that I actually came to like the smell of the animal. From a distance of course. Its okay guys, don't worry. I won't be dabbing any behind my ears! LOL!

Seed Bank Question

IBL, in-bred line. was that the term you were searching for back a number of posts ago, Cat?

Seed Bank Question

No. Its one word refering to the stabilization of the IBL & I can't think of it. Think maybe I have that old age disease, you know, sometimers. Cause sometimes I can't remember shit! LOL!

Seed Bank Question

Quote Originally Posted by PuffPuffPassDragon
    Thanks for the warm welcome Catbud

I feel like a 3yr walking into the Library of Cannagress (play on Congress :thumbsup: ) for the first time and every book is a lesson I need to store away for future use. I have a running lesson guide and I think I might pick up Ryan's online guide too.

I am fully aware I am in an information deficit but at least I know where I can go to spend some hours flipping through threads to learn as much as possible.

PPP-Dragon
    Cannagress. I like that
    Yep, sure is helpful reading them materials.
    the posts here are also quite informative and I can gather lots of new and useful information
    Thanks to the experts for sharing your knowledge. :thumbsup:

Seed Bank Question

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the CBD in the MJ is the chemical that smells. Therefore the more CBD, the stinker the plant. I am trying out a G-13 x SS, Just pop up. About another 4 months. Can't smell it yet, but think it will later. I do know that the more CBD mix with Thc, gives you more of a couch lock, or knock out. Good luck all, and happying growing.

Seed Bank Question

I think you're incorrect in that assumption, Hotshot.

Seed Bank Question

Well I was just informed (on an other forum) that women are stupid & had no business on any of these forums, to shut my stupid pie hole & go back to the kitchen. But I'll give my stupid opinion anyway.... THC is the psychoactive substance that gives you your 'high'. The CBD's make you sleepy, hungry (&horny), & helps with pain relief. Terpenoids give it its distinctive aroma & FLAVOR. But since I don't know what I'm talking about, guess I'll just go SET THE DAMNED KITCHEN ON FIRE & go back out with my power tools & finish building my cabinet!.........Gurrrrr! (sorry about the rant, I just need to go slam some lumber around)

Seed Bank Question

I have run across a brand call Black Domiac X Super Skunk. Sea of seeds, Rhino seeds. Good luck, and happying growing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast