Hey guys!:hippy: So this past summer I did my first outdoor grow near my house. It turned out pretty well except I only had one female out of 4 plants which now I realize were mids seeds anyhow from bag-seed I found. So to fix that I ordered some good genetic seeds,I decided on 5 Barneys Farm Red Diesel seeds. They also sent me 2 free seeds which are Northern lights blue auto and some sweet black rose both from Delicious seeds. I am planning on trying the freebies inside since i figure the auto flowering plant will stay smaller and i heard the sweet black rose also does good in fairly cramped grow spaces. What should i need to grow these babies?? I currently have some black gold organic soil and some perlite. Also i have one cfl light which is a 65 watt replacement thats only 15 watts but is still pretty bright compared to the others in my house. The bulb is 650 lumens. I figure it should at least be bright enough to sprout two seeds. So yall, what exact lights and supplies will i need step by step through growing stages veg and flowering? Do i need to bother with a fan on this small two plant grow? I expect yes but im really trying to cut back on the cost of these supplies because currently my only job is lawn work and that has about shut down for the year and smoking a quarter of chron a week all year has hurt my pockets pretty good. So i need a basic, functional , and definitely CHEAP way to grow some dank bud!! Lastly i live in a state where none of this shit is legal so I def. gotta be incognito about this grow. Its going to most likely be in my closet which is VERY cramped on space. I could probably fit a couple plants in there though as long as they dont get to tall. Also im 17 still living at home so I am going to need some carbon scrubbers to get the smell down, does it matter what one i get and where do i get them??

Thanks for helping me out ya'll and happy toking! :rasta:
Dankydiesel420 Reviewed by Dankydiesel420 on . first indoor grow PLEASE HELP!! Hey guys!:hippy: So this past summer I did my first outdoor grow near my house. It turned out pretty well except I only had one female out of 4 plants which now I realize were mids seeds anyhow from bag-seed I found. So to fix that I ordered some good genetic seeds,I decided on 5 Barneys Farm Red Diesel seeds. They also sent me 2 free seeds which are Northern lights blue auto and some sweet black rose both from Delicious seeds. I am planning on trying the freebies inside since i figure the auto Rating: 5