Im always collecting everythng thats left over from using my vape and when enough accumulates I use the stuff for baking/making gren dragon.

I have noticed that the product I get when using vaped cannabis tends to be more body-centered, makes you very calm and sleepy with relatively little head high. I think this might be due to the different combination of cannabinoids still left in the vaped weed.

Do any other püeople use their vaped emains, and what are your expereinces? Can you tell a muffin made with fresh vs one mae with vaped weed if the dose is comparable in strenght?
eos666 Reviewed by eos666 on . Using fresh vs vaporized cannabis in recipes Im always collecting everythng thats left over from using my vape and when enough accumulates I use the stuff for baking/making gren dragon. I have noticed that the product I get when using vaped cannabis tends to be more body-centered, makes you very calm and sleepy with relatively little head high. I think this might be due to the different combination of cannabinoids still left in the vaped weed. Do any other püeople use their vaped emains, and what are your expereinces? Can you tell Rating: 5