That is a 20lb bottle. I don't know how long it will last but I'll let you know how long it does last. Plant on the right has at least 2 set of leaves but isn't going up, and the plant on the left has grown at least 3/4 in the last day. Center plant hasn't done well so I put and bean in that pot yesterday.I think the plant on the left got a little brown tips on the first set of leaves. I didn't have a pH meter and I think that is what caused the brown tips on one set of leaves.

The pH was almost 8 so after a reservoir change I got it right about 5.6 to 5.8. pH down by Advanced Nutrients is what I used. I mixed my other nutes at 1/4 strength until week 3 or depends on how plants look.
Maxed Out Reviewed by Maxed Out on . New Stealth Grow, photos to follow After spending several months of lurking around on several sites, this site seemed to offer a lot more than some of the others. That is why I have chose to do a grow log here. I have started with a small stealth box that measures 24 x 16 x 10. The inside is lined with Mylar and sealed with shiny duct tape. There are 2 pancake fans installed in the rear of the box, intake / exhaust. Lighting is 3 CFL bulbs, mogul bases with plug blades, plugged into a power strip. Grow bulbs are in now and Rating: 5