Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1693 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Stealth Grow, photos to follow

Nice man, I'm going to do a lot of LST once mine start taking off. I think it's the only thing we really can do in such a small space. Also, was thinking about getting some auto flowers from a buddy here in town once I get another box set up. Let me know about the tank though because that's really cool.
    Happy Growing :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

I can see alot of LST in my future also. It only makes sense to do it in a small space. It kinda is a no brainer:1 cola or 5 to ? colas. Later

No Doubt. I've done just 2 in the past or close to 8 in the same room. Just depends on how I think the plant will turn out overall I guess? But 1 cola in a little stealth box would be nonsense lol

Got around to catching the grow side of the cycle. Pics of the beans and inside of cab.

Right bean

Left bean

The right bean is really struggling right now. It has put on a new set of leaves in the last two days, but still no white roots. The left bean is really looking great. Seems that it is bushing out instead of stretching for the light. The center bean never sprouted so I changed the tub and only have 2 3'' pots now. I think I will veg for at least 2 more weeks or maybe 3. The end of the month may be the time to switch over. Tomorrow I will change water and may go to half strength on the nutes.
    I acquired a dorm refrig that someone had at work and that is going to be my new box. Will post photos when done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxed Out
    I acquired a dorm refrig that someone had at work and that is going to be my new box. Will post photos when done.
    Nice man! I'm excited to see it! I'm hoping to pick up a PC tower from a second hand store or something this weekend to build my stealth box I've been talking about for ever lol

I thought I would add a photo or 3 since it has been a while. The left bean is doing great.

The other 3 photos of an old fridge I got from work. I gutted it and brought it home. Took a little doing to get it whipped into shape but I got it done. No more light leaks around the door.

Today is week 4 and this plant has just about covered the top of the tub. I started training it last week and have tied it down twice. I topped it yesterday and removed two other tops where I had pulled the fan leaves back so they would receive a little more light. Friday is my water change day and it was the first day of full strength nutes. I want to go another two weeks before switching bulbs and starting the bloom cycle. Looks like 2014 may start off with a bang if it is female or it will a 2 1/2 months of learning if it is male. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    The fridge is the ticket along with the larger size fan. I don't think the temp has gone above 82 since I got the timers for the fan and CO2 figured out. Can't wait to start the next grow. On deck for the next grow will be, Jack Herer Auto, Royal Haze Auto and Royal Critical Auto, thanks to the fine folks from Royal Queen. I will try to do another grow log with that bunch.

Ok, I couldn't wait any longer. Four weeks of 18/6 so I switched bulbs and started 12/12 back on the 25th. I removed some fan leaves in the process also. Yesterday I added 2 more CFL bulbs bringing total of bulbs to 5. Growth started in three areas where plant was topped on the 24th. Will change water res later on and start with 100% strength bloom nutes also. Hope to find out if it is female in about 2 weeks or so. May be a good New Year after all. It is starting to give off some odor but nothing overpowering right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast