Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1706 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question bout askin bout shops

Can i ask for recommendtions on where to get a strain at a dispencery. I cant find any around demver so figured id asker her. I dont wonna break site rules though. Not lookin for illegal source just name of a dispensery with maui wowi
    Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . Question bout askin bout shops Can i ask for recommendtions on where to get a strain at a dispencery. I cant find any around demver so figured id asker her. I dont wonna break site rules though. Not lookin for illegal source just name of a dispensery with maui wowi Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi Big! As far as the site rules go, I don't believe there is any trouble with the question you're asking. Folks and tell you where to find that strain (if they do know). One can not put a hot link to a site in the message, that's all. No links to any businesses are allowed except sponsors. Good Luck! Maui Wowi sounds great.

Ok sounds good. Just wanted to make sure. I found it on cglist but im not trustin its what i want