Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

First Check faint line evaluation oct 2013

My apologies as I see that there are many threads on the subject. I would like to ask some questions cconcerning a faint line I have on my first void, my UA is in a few hours and i panicking. I've read through the forums, here and on multiple other forums and I can read 50 comments saying any line is a negative but it only takes one comment saying that they failed with a faint line to really discourage me. Again, I am very sorry to ask these questions again and chances are I might not see a response before I have to go and take the test for real.

A little background, I am 38 years old, about 5'8 and approximately 120 pounds fully clothed. I was an avid smoker, usually high grrade but sometimes stale high grade as I don't pay for it, (does that make a difference?) I have a family member working that would usually give me his shake. I don't smoke a lot of weed, i smoke weed a lot meaning a few tokes of a blunt, shut it off than rinse and repeat once maybe every 2 hours.

I haven't smoked in exactly three weeks today, the day of the test. I wasn't expecting a drug test as I thought the position was fulfilled, my current job is ending so I quit anyway in preparation for a future test. The job I applied for called, I worked there before and re apllied months ago. Months ago I did the vale drink and was called back for that test, guessing they noticed dilution, guessing a flat out fail and they would not ask me to come back. I declined because leaving the facility I smoked so there was no way I was passing a re evaluation.

Fast forward to now, they offered me the job again as they know I am one hell of an employee, but I am scared. So three weeks clean today, day of the test. I didn't flush much, just stopped smoking but after I got the call to re interview I started panicking, went to a head shop and not wanting any blockers I settled on vale perma clean, 15 day treatment, I used it for 5 days only, paranoid that it will show up. I stopped taking the vale permaflush pills 2 days ago and have been eating drinking normally.

I bought the first check marijuana test kit and used it, no dilution just regular drinks, I seldom drink water. I used my wake up first morning urine and got a faint line by the THC marker, its pink but very light. Giving all of what I said what say you, the professionals, please help I only got a few hours.

I followed the vale flush drink to a T, have used it in the past with no issues, its failing or having my last test at this facility look suspicious that has me worried they have a super test of sorts, hence why I'm going in with straight urine. I will try to attach a ophoto if my test if I can figure it out. Thanks you for your time.
    BCLEAN Reviewed by BCLEAN on . First Check faint line evaluation oct 2013 My apologies as I see that there are many threads on the subject. I would like to ask some questions cconcerning a faint line I have on my first void, my UA is in a few hours and i panicking. I've read through the forums, here and on multiple other forums and I can read 50 comments saying any line is a negative but it only takes one comment saying that they failed with a faint line to really discourage me. Again, I am very sorry to ask these questions again and chances are I might not see a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

First Check faint line evaluation oct 2013

One thing I noticed about many other posters asking questions is that they don't give any updates, that would really be beneficial to future readers and so I will absolutelyppost my results once I know what they are.