This is the second time in around a week that this has happened to me. Had an email concerning a thread I'm subscribed to, clicked to go, read the post again, typed in a response, clicked submit quick post..... & when it posted, IT CAME UP UNDER A DIFFERENT THREAD!!!! Threw me for a loop. I've no idea how this could happen. The last time, I came here & asked if you could delete the meandering post ( I think you must have, as I can't find it), this time it was in context to the posters question, so I reposted & told him what happened, that the answer still applied, for him not to be offended if it sounded like I was coaching a noob (since he wasn't), because it was actually intended for one. At least this time I don't need you to fix anything, but what happened? Is it my cell phone or some other glitch? Totally confused......
Also, I owe Burnt Toast an apology. I believe it was Oct 22nd? I let myself get lost in the moment while reminiscing about the 70's. I am so sorry. I will make a sincere effort to reign in my exuberance when posting, especially with newer members, with whom I should set a better example. ~~~~PEACE! ~~~~
catbuds Reviewed by catbuds on . weird techincal glitch This is the second time in around a week that this has happened to me. Had an email concerning a thread I'm subscribed to, clicked to go, read the post again, typed in a response, clicked submit quick post..... & when it posted, IT CAME UP UNDER A DIFFERENT THREAD!!!! Threw me for a loop. I've no idea how this could happen. The last time, I came here & asked if you could delete the meandering post ( I think you must have, as I can't find it), this time it was in context to the posters Rating: 5