Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1436 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

A little help please!

A little help this is my fourth grow first photoperiod started with auto flowers they are cool but wanted some strains not available any way this plant is an Acapulco gold pure sativa looks like leave as are nute burning it was put paper towels on the. 19 the the other four I started are fine nothing but water phd of course in fox farms ocean forest can I do something for it
    Rp365 Reviewed by Rp365 on . A little help please! A little help this is my fourth grow first photoperiod started with auto flowers they are cool but wanted some strains not available any way this plant is an Acapulco gold pure sativa looks like leave as are nute burning it was put paper towels on the. 19 the the other four I started are fine nothing but water phd of course in fox farms ocean forest can I do something for it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A little help please!

Too sm to tell, maybe only bruised while forcing itself out of the seed. If the next set of leaves aren't ok, post another pic & maybe we can see it better. I hope its ok. That's a rare OLD strain. You were lucky to find it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. ~~~ PEACE! ~~~

A little help please!

ocean forest is strong and often burns seedlings.

A little help please!

it is probably the ocean forest, try happy frog next time. you can try flushing with water for a couple of days if you don't see any growth. How is it doing? update?

A little help please!

Quote Originally Posted by organiccaregiver
    it is probably the ocean forest, try happy frog next time. you can try flushing with water for a couple of days if you don't see any growth. How is it doing? update?
    The Acapulco gold here is doing much better it was nute burn but she pulled thru and is catching up I have been putting out during the day and the sunlight is helping her catch up to others

A little help please!

Yeah, ocean floor is rich & will burn seedlings. I like milled spaghnum & perlite untill seedlings go into active vegetative growth. Pro-mix is a good one if you can find it. I've used it in commercial green houses since the early 80's. But don't throw out your ocean forest. Its a great medium. Just too rich for seedlings. Most of the older sativa strains aren't as heavy feeders as newer indicas & their hybrids. Always consider where the strain originated & the growing conditions, soil, temps/humidity, rain fall, etc, & you'll better understand the growing requirements of your grow. Forgive me for overlooking the fact that you had a seedlng in ocean forest. Was stoned off my ass & was instantly focused on the 'Acapulco gold'. Haven't heard from that one in YEARS! Keep us posted on that one. Expect it to be a tall stretcher & long flowering.

A little help please!

Thx cat buds the Acapulco gold is doing fine after the initial burn she is taking off putting her out in the sun to gain some ground on the others I am raising for moms

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook