Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1312 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Yellow Flowers and seeds...

So I have been bringing in cycles of plants into my flowering room, the plant that was just harvested had yellow flowers and was full of seeds!! Now I'm pretty sure this happened because these plants were super stressed since they were given to me in very bad shape. My question is are my younger plants (that came from a dispensary and are in great shape) now going to be in trouble from this happening in the same room?
    mjmgjg Reviewed by mjmgjg on . Yellow Flowers and seeds... So I have been bringing in cycles of plants into my flowering room, the plant that was just harvested had yellow flowers and was full of seeds!! Now I'm pretty sure this happened because these plants were super stressed since they were given to me in very bad shape. My question is are my younger plants (that came from a dispensary and are in great shape) now going to be in trouble from this happening in the same room? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Just wondering if my other plants are going to go crazy because of the incident...?

Sounds like a hermie who's mostly male flowers. Pollen bearing male flowers are yellow. Just make sure you clean the grow area really well or you could seed your females. ~~~ PEACE! ~~~

Thanks for the input! so maybe since my baby one of this plant is yellow it may all be a male plant?

Yep!