Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

DWC Stealth Grow

Hey guys,
    This is not my first grow but it is my first DWC stealth grow lol so I figured why not post my little experiment on here. I just got the little sprouts put in and everything is up and running. I have a few pics of the cabinet but I'll be posting more as soon as things start moving along. Any advice, opinions or tips are welcome! Thanks for checking it out.Attachment 295763Attachment 295764
    jsengbusch88 Reviewed by jsengbusch88 on . DWC Stealth Grow Hey guys, This is not my first grow but it is my first DWC stealth grow lol so I figured why not post my little experiment on here. I just got the little sprouts put in and everything is up and running. I have a few pics of the cabinet but I'll be posting more as soon as things start moving along. Any advice, opinions or tips are welcome! Thanks for checking it out.295763295764 Rating: 5
    Happy Growing :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

DWC Stealth Grow

Alright, day one has come and gone and my little ones are already seeming to enjoy their new home. Attachment 295785Attachment 295786

DWC Stealth Grow

Day two, still going strong. I have two more I haven't planted because of space but they are still growing straight up out of the rock wool...any ideas of what I should do with them? Was thinking of building one of those PC stealth boxes...just for something to do this weekend haha. Attachment 295799

DWC Stealth Grow

Now that the sprouts are a little stronger I've switched out the lighting. It was running a bit hot in the stealth cab but since the light switch I'm at 72 degrees with about 42 humidity and I'm already seeing some of the root structure reach down to the water. Gonna let them hang out til the weekend and switch up the nutes a bit. Sorry for no pics today...phone-less for awhile but as soon as I get a new one I'll post more pictures of the changes. Thanks guys! Happy Halloween.

DWC Stealth Grow

Well it's been about a week and all is looking fairly well in the stealth cab. I'm thinking about getting another light or two in there at some point this weekend and also replacing water and nutrients. Bit of purple on the underside of one seedling, any suggestions? I've heard a few different reasons for this happening but I'm honestly not super worried about it at this point. Any who, here's a picture for y'all and happy Halloween! Attachment 295916

DWC Stealth Grow

cool cab
    did you build all that your self DIY

DWC Stealth Grow

Yeah man, I've built a couple in the past too. But this one I really put a lot of time and effort into. Thinking about making another one that is a bit bigger for flowering (since my tent is just so big and bulky and such an eye sore) lol. Thanks for the compliment! happy growing!

DWC Stealth Grow

The little ones are growing up so fast:S2: going shopping tomorrow to pick up the last of the things I WANT, not need....but we all know how that goes :PAttachment 295967Attachment 295968 Has anyone used the 20w LED bulbs from Walmart? just wanting to experiment with them but not if it's just a waste of time lol. Let me know what y'all think. thanks!

DWC Stealth Grow

I picked up some 40 watt 2600 lumens 2700k yesterday to replace my 23 watt bulbs. They are made by Sylvania and got them at the home improvement store. Around $16 each. Your beans looking great. Later

DWC Stealth Grow

Okay thanks for the response! I was actually just looking at something similar but was waiting for some feedback on here before I spend damn near 20 bucks on a light bulb. I need some Y-brackets as well so I'll probably end up getting them at the general store tomorrow. Can't wait to see some pictures of your little ones man! Later.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast