Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

cloning prior to sexing

I only had 1 successful germination that is doing fantastically. going to be my mother plant. HOWEVER, i have no idea if it is male or female. if i sex it and it is a male, i have to start from scratch.

wondering if i clone it several times prior to sexing, is it possible that even if the parent plant ends up being a male, could potentially some of the clones end up being female?
    dautio Reviewed by dautio on . cloning prior to sexing I only had 1 successful germination that is doing fantastically. going to be my mother plant. HOWEVER, i have no idea if it is male or female. if i sex it and it is a male, i have to start from scratch. wondering if i clone it several times prior to sexing, is it possible that even if the parent plant ends up being a male, could potentially some of the clones end up being female? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

cloning prior to sexing

Take a clone and sex it then you won't set the mother back if it's female. The answer is no....................