Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1693 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Should I be so paranoid?

So to begin, I am a college student in Kentucky, and last November, I went out to smoke at the local lake, and got caught at a road block. I, luckily, got the charges expunged. Since then I stopped smoking for a little bit, until May, then I started back up, and I would have someone drive me to really obscure place, and only took enough with me to get me going, then go home with nothing. Now, I've moved off campus, and into a duplex, that is sort of in the middle of nowhere. There are two state police that live about 5 houses down, and my neighbors on one side are older, while my wallmate is a 23-26 year old woman who lives by herself. I've been getting very paranoid smoking mid at my place lately, and I'm gonna be getting chronic next week, and I know with that, that will smell. I'm just really nervous that my neighbor will smell, and complain. I've smelled her cooking once, but only once. I've also tried using a sploof, and I have no problem with it, but my friends seem to have a hard time blowing into it. Should I really be concerned about smell, and it seeping over to my neighbor's side, or should I smoke outside and risk being seen?
    slusho Reviewed by slusho on . Should I be so paranoid? So to begin, I am a college student in Kentucky, and last November, I went out to smoke at the local lake, and got caught at a road block. I, luckily, got the charges expunged. Since then I stopped smoking for a little bit, until May, then I started back up, and I would have someone drive me to really obscure place, and only took enough with me to get me going, then go home with nothing. Now, I've moved off campus, and into a duplex, that is sort of in the middle of nowhere. There are two state Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Should I be so paranoid?

screw it if they smell it lol. i have found that people know what it is and then either they are cool with it or not. you might get lucky and she might come talk to you about it if it bothers her. so many people smoke but never say nothing for fear of other people... paranoia sucks bro but only way to get over it is to just do it. either you get caught or you dont.

my suggestion... only get enough chronic to where if she does call the cops you can eat it quickly and have no evidence other than smell. they cant arrest you for being intoxicated in your own home

Should I be so paranoid?

p.s.

dont get freaked out and strip naked, then run down your stairs and jump on top of cars because a swarm of snakes are chasing you

just joking

Should I be so paranoid?

Just because you fell paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you...beware!

Should I be so paranoid?

Thanks!
    Now, one more question, if the police do come, and they smell it, would they have the right to search my apartment? That part really scares me haha.

Should I be so paranoid?

I'm pretty sure they would have the right to search your apartment if they smell it. It's considered probable cause, I think. I'm no lawyer though.

Have you considered going old school and trying a spoof/tube? Also, if you're looking for more money, you could try vaporizing when you're inside.

Hope this helps, man.

Should I be so paranoid?

When it comes to shit like this, only thing you can do is prepare and prevent. I smoked ganj in my dorm 3 doors away from my RA throughout college and was never once busted. As long as you contain the scent (Plug your door good), Dont smoke j's or blunts, And deoderize (Place Fabric Softener sheets over any exit vents and sploof your hits), you should be good. Oh two more things. Obviously, you don't want to hotbox the apartment if it has exit vents, So crack a window and place a fan in it. Also invest in a high grade odor spray. Personally, I use 420 smog out since it doesn't make the room smell like I just nuked it with febreeze.

Should I be so paranoid?

Kentucky has no sense of humor about Cannabis, or compassion for medical users.
    Yes, be "paranoid", it beats being busted in Kentucky.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Should I be so paranoid?

Quite a few years ago, Kentucky was in bad financial shape, & even though the laws had cannabis as illegal as hell, no one hardly ever got busted for it. Why? Because the local law enforcement knew it was boosting the economy. Growers flourished. Now that they've started climbing out of their hole, they seem to have forgotten the debt they owe to cannabis, & now its 'business as usual' as far as the law is concerned. Back then, I thought Kentucky would be one of the first states to legalize out of sheer appreciation, but no... too much logic there. Why would I expect law makers to do something that makes perfect sense? When has logic or good sense ever applied to ANYTHING linked to the gov? Geez... what was I thinking? WHAT THE HELL WAS I SMOKING!?!? Oh yeah, that's right.... :/

Should I be so paranoid?

About the cop thing....yes if they smell it its cause to search your apt or car. And even if they didnt smell it & they really wanted to search your place they could & would. Trust me I've seen it happen, but they have to really want to search your place, so if you dont sell it then its better. I live in an apt(its a 2 family house) I live on the 1st floor(we dont share a stairway or anything but I smoke joints & bowls of good weed all the time. I have like 2 big air purifires & that helps. Hopefully if they do smell it theyre cool & dont give a shit