Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

cheap flowering box?

I have this big cardboard box that I can cover in panda film because I'm on a budget/the only way I can think of to make sure no light gets in. Decent ideas? Or does anyone have a better idea?
    iGanja Reviewed by iGanja on . cheap flowering box? I have this big cardboard box that I can cover in panda film because I'm on a budget/the only way I can think of to make sure no light gets in. Decent ideas? Or does anyone have a better idea? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

cheap flowering box?

Don't use cardboard. It absorbs moisture and has no rigidity. If you can afford $10-$15 you could buy 2 large 32 gallon storage totes and flip one onto the other so both openings are facing each other creating a large dome. Line the 2 totes with the panda plastic, cut a few ventilation holes and add light, plants and nutrients and you have yourself a starter space until you can afford a larger cab/tent.