Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RE: My First Grow - want to do it right, but dont want to buy more than i need either

Thanks tlranger!
    Question Guys, my AK47 autoflower's came with a estimated Veg Time of 14 days and Bloom of 56 Days(8wks). From the day i planted the seeds, i am currently at week 10, and i am not sure when i should start to harvest, since technically i am already 10 weeks, but i assume that does not include the germination period. The first time i noticed the calyx, and it had a few small pistols coming out of it was the end of week 5, should i consider that the beginning of the Bloom stage, and there it would be safe to say i have to wait until at least week 14 before i should consider to harvest?
    since these ladies are autoflowers i never changed the light cycle. although i was under the impression that when the Calyx's were forming it was considered PreFlowering, so i left my MH Light in place for 2 more weeks, then switched it out with my HPS.

any help is appreciated, i made it this far, i just dont want to blow it on harvesting to early or late.
    thanks

2.   Advertisements

RE: My First Grow - want to do it right, but dont want to buy more than i need either

the time given by the seed vendor is an estimate and usually a little optimistic. Harvest according to the trichome color.

Shovelhandle - on the money

Beautiful plants!!! I was going to suggest the led lights (not China made). Eliminates heat problems (thus creating no heat signature) Unfortunately at this time, they REALLY take a kicking to your wallet. I have the veg. blue and the bud red. I love them! Best of luck with your gorgeous ladies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12