Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1909 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Colorado city job (non-driving)...any idea what to expect?

I recently subbed, and used an Ace bandage around my upper thigh where the bottle was secured with fantastic results. Just an idea. ~

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cellini
    Still experimenting with N2's method and have found the bottle moves around too much with 2 pairs of tighty whities and could even slip out. I'm now practicing wearing cycling shorts and it seems to be a much better route....skin tight and the padding allows me to sit down easier with the bottle between my legs.
    During your practice drills, dont overlook practicing the task of pouring your sub sample into the sample cup. When practicing this, use warmed water in place of urine.
    Read post #3 of this thread: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...ml#post2230159

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    During your practice drills, dont overlook practicing the task of pouring your sub sample into the sample cup. When practicing this, use warmed water in place of urine.
    Read post #3 of this thread: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...ml#post2230159
    Thanks BT! I've been practicing pouring and need to make sure I discard any extra urine I have in the toilet as on my 1st trial run I could hear the extra oz. swishing around in the bottle while walking. Still need to get one of those temp strips from somewhere, WallyWorld was all sold out of the small aquarium ones (probably a bunch of people out here in CO using them!)

Just got the call and I officially joined the SUB CLUB! Thank you so much for all the info on these boards! I practiced A LOT and even did a test drive over to the clinic to see how temps would be in a real-world simulation. I'd definitely recommend wearing cycling shorts as I was able to keep it in the temp range without hand-warmers and the padding was great! I feel its really lame I even had to sub tho because mj is legal here and supposed to be regulated like alcohol.

Congrads to you on a successful sub and welcome to the Sub Club. :clap:

Best of luck with the new job. :smokin:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12