Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

(pic) thai sativa outdoor

this is my girls about 2.5 meters tall and filling up with buds,

grown with vermicompost, molasses and EM
    very healthy plant, picture does no justice and will update it very soon

Vermicompost is the product or process of composting using various worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, also called worm castings, worm humus or worm manure, is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by an earthworm.[1] These castings have been shown to contain reduced levels of contaminants and a higher saturation of nutrients than do organic materials before vermicomposting.[2]

Attachment 295705
    thaithc Reviewed by thaithc on . (pic) thai sativa outdoor this is my girls about 2.5 meters tall and filling up with buds, grown with vermicompost, molasses and EM very healthy plant, picture does no justice and will update it very soon Vermicompost is the product or process of composting using various worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, also called worm castings, worm humus or worm manure, is the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Brilliant. I love age old genetics, landraces, and those highly prized sativas from before I was even born. I'd like to really see how this turns out. Tropical sativas for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by thaithc
    this is my girls about 2.5 meters tall and filling up with buds,

grown with vermicompost, molasses and EM
    very healthy plant, picture does no justice and will update it very soon

Vermicompost is the product or process of composting using various worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, also called worm castings, worm humus or worm manure, is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by an earthworm.[1] These castings have been shown to contain reduced levels of contaminants and a higher saturation of nutrients than do organic materials before vermicomposting.[2]

Attachment 295705

hi there, are they on they're floweing stage already? my plant is looking similar with yours =D