I woke up this morning and went for my stuff which i keep hidden away very discreetly in my room, i come to see that all my stuff is gone, one hitters, bowls lighters ect. However my weed is still there and my mom calls me down a few hours and asks me where these plants have gone, because my brother has been growing some plants in the backyard secretly (at least I thought it was secret till today) she asks me where one of them went because I had taken one for myself to keep since he said that it was fine. I tried to play it off and say i wanted to smoke it blah blah but since it was so early it doesn't even get you high and she responds "Yeah I know, you have to dry it and proceed to cure" so in my head I'm thinking what the f*ck? Since throughout all of highschool she was the strictest person when it came to this stuff, first time I got caught smoking she went ape shit. Now she goes and says 'as long as you don't keep things a secret from me I don't care'. what does this mean? are there mixed meaning or is she just coming out and saying she tokes. :wtf:
Neanderthal Reviewed by Neanderthal on . Weirdest thing happened today I woke up this morning and went for my stuff which i keep hidden away very discreetly in my room, i come to see that all my stuff is gone, one hitters, bowls lighters ect. However my weed is still there and my mom calls me down a few hours and asks me where these plants have gone, because my brother has been growing some plants in the backyard secretly (at least I thought it was secret till today) she asks me where one of them went because I had taken one for myself to keep since he said that Rating: 5