Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1888 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Multiple issues, please take a look

Attachment 295600Attachment 295599Attachment 295601Attachment 295602Attachment 295603 first, I took all of these pictures the same way, not sure why my phone is turning them, sorry. One pic shows all leaves drooping down. One shows all the new growth very thin and folded. The other 2 and the close-up show darkening in second on the leaves, very dark purple or black. Please help If you can, this is my first grow. 22 says in flower, 400w hps, hempy style grow, gh nutes (micro, grow, bloom), calmag, superthrive, dutch masters gold silica, feeding every other day, ph nutes to 5.6-5.8, anything else let me know. Please, I need this medicine, I can't afford to lose it.
    SSDIPainGuy Reviewed by SSDIPainGuy on . Multiple issues, please take a look 295600295599295601295602295603 first, I took all of these pictures the same way, not sure why my phone is turning them, sorry. One pic shows all leaves drooping down. One shows all the new growth very thin and folded. The other 2 and the close-up show darkening in second on the leaves, very dark purple or black. Please help If you can, this is my first grow. 22 says in flower, 400w hps, hempy style grow, gh nutes (micro, grow, bloom), calmag, superthrive, dutch masters gold silica, feeding Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

So, next time turn your phone the other way.
    And, If you want a useful response, kill the HPS and take the pics in daylight, or at least white light.
    Color and shading are important diagnostic tools.
    All I can say about those snaps is;
    Dude, they look kinda yellow, yah?

Aloha,
    Weezard

Why are you feeding every other day? Did someone tell you to do that? sounds like too much.

It is a form of hydro, u know, that way of growing where the roots are always in a nutrient solution

Dude! What Wheeze said & what polish said. Cant tell shit about the color, but can definitely see the leaf curl. What did you do? Raise the lights a little, STOP the nutes, don't water till the first top 1" of the soil is dry & lightly spray mist the curled tops of the plants just before the lights come on. You can cover a flashlight with a green gel (clear green plastic or a dense green wash cloth. Plants have no response to green light so this won't screw up your 12/12 photoperiod).I'd say the tender tops are transpiring too fast due to light being to close/hot, & they're especially tender because all those nutes have forced rapid tender growth. Probably a little nute burned too, but I won't say that for certain yet (but they should be! ) untill you color correct & post new pics. Dont be surprised if this shock turns a few into hermies! I'm curious to know why you started feeding like that too. Think you threw poor polish into a tail spin! He's in shock along with your plants! Really, I'm not trying to bust your chops, but you were doing good. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Now go take some color corrected pics so we can see better what we can do for you & you poor little girls!~~~PEACE!~~~

P.S.can you go to camera on your ph, pull up the menu & select color balance or auto white light? If you can do that, it might be easier than moving things around.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDIPainGuy
    It is a form of hydro, u know, that way of growing where the roots are always in a nutrient solution

Do you mean DWC? (Deep Water Culture)
    DTW? (Drain To Waste)
    Or E. n F.? (Ebb and Flow)
    Work with us.

Edit: Went back to your first post.
    Says Hempy style.
    That covers a bit of ground too.
    It would be good to elaborate.

In fact, you would be well advised to fill out the troubleshooting sticky if you seriously want good advice;

http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...anted-one.html

Prime da pump brah.

Aloha,
    Weeze

Ok. Re- read your posts. Forgot you were hydro. You should have CHANGED your nutes to bloom, but not increased frequency. Did you get the 1000 watt you were after? If you did, I'd say lights too close/intense & hot. A bathtub is not really a large area. Do you really think you need the lumens for the space? Regardless of what light your using, I'd still say too close, too hot & too much nutes. If you went with 1000 wwatt, go back to 400 & sidelight with fluorescent. You can increase light without increasing heat. If you're still with the 400, then I still say too close. Help us help you, do what Wheeze said & don't forget new pics. Even before seeing new pics, I still think you have multiple issues here. ~~~PEACE!~~~

Ok, ment multiple CAUSES for your issues, damned ph wouldn't let me edit!