Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Counties to relocate to in San Fran area

I'm a disabled veteran moving to CA in early Nov and need tips on which county is best for medical cultivation (number of plants). Also a recommendation for certification doctor. I have an AZ card that expired a few months ago. Don't know if that will help in CA. I'm in my 60s and have numerous medical conditions that will qualify me. I have 25 years of growing experience and need employment desperately. Have clean drivers license and lots of trimming know how.
    Is it true that different cities have different laws than the county laws? Can I change my DL to a CA license without a permanent mailing address? Once I have my DL is that the only documentation besides my VA medical records I will need to get my certification?
    Any help and advice would be appreciated.
    UncleCurt Reviewed by UncleCurt on . Counties to relocate to in San Fran area I'm a disabled veteran moving to CA in early Nov and need tips on which county is best for medical cultivation (number of plants). Also a recommendation for certification doctor. I have an AZ card that expired a few months ago. Don't know if that will help in CA. I'm in my 60s and have numerous medical conditions that will qualify me. I have 25 years of growing experience and need employment desperately. Have clean drivers license and lots of trimming know how. Is it true that different Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Counties to relocate to in San Fran area

Local Medical Marijuana Cultivation & Possession Guidelines in California | California NORML

^ here is the county limits, I don't live out there so hopefully someone out there can help more but it looks like they are all pretty similar up north now a days, Mendo county used to have 99 plants but it looks like they have 25 plant limits now. For the DL, you can get a mail box address from like mailboxes, etc. or UPS or something that will have an address you can use. You can also just get a California ID card from the DMV if you don't want to give up your old DL, yet. good luck.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]