Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joints or Bowls??

Hi guys1!
    Im new here..i used to smoke weed ALL the time from 17-22. It has been 6 years since I smoked, so sorry if my ? Is stupid, weed has changed in the last 6-7 years. Do you prefer joints or bowls? I pay a huge price differance...$20/gram of GOOD bud but I can also get (sometimes) 3 nicks for $10 for decent weed. I feel like w the expensive shit im wasting it bc you need so much, a bowl is using less but still getting high. But I do like joints better, ill just be more apt to smoke thembw the cheaper shit. Plus I cant roll a j..yes laugh but im a girl & always had it done for me:dance.
    jeng1128 Reviewed by jeng1128 on . Joints or Bowls?? Hi guys1! Im new here..i used to smoke weed ALL the time from 17-22. It has been 6 years since I smoked, so sorry if my ? Is stupid, weed has changed in the last 6-7 years. Do you prefer joints or bowls? I pay a huge price differance...$20/gram of GOOD bud but I can also get (sometimes) 3 nicks for $10 for decent weed. I feel like w the expensive shit im wasting it bc you need so much, a bowl is using less but still getting high. But I do like joints better, ill just be more apt to smoke Rating: 5
    Jennifer:thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Joints or Bowls??

joints and bowls. Some times you feel like a nut...

Joints or Bowls??

Joints r nice if you can roll (you CAN learn, even if you're a girl!) The advantage to joints is you generally don't have to keep re-lighting them, which is a PIA in the wind with a bowl, they self resinate, and you can always put it out and fire it up again later if you have a nice buzz going. You can also roll them any diameter you want (depending on the weed quality and how many friends will be joining you) from a pinner, to a spliff! Bowls are nasty stinky things. EWWW!

Joints or Bowls??

pack a bowl, roll a joint, smoke bowl, smoke joint. then simultaneously eat food and watch family guy.

you could try smoking a bucket, i think you all might call it a gravity bong. Bucket bong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    cheap to make, all you need are a couple of bottles and a chillum/bowl device. and they are efficient on weed

Joints or Bowls??

I'll only smoke great bud in my bowls. But my bf WONT smoke bowls...& I feel like if we get really good bud(which we usually do unless noones around we go to Hartford & get mids) its a waste!! I feel like so much weed is used to roll joints. But last night I ran out of bud & had 2 roaches, took them apart & put them in my bowl. I got high as hell. So theyre good for that too. And Ive been trying to learn how to roll(yes im a girl) & its hard!!! I guess practice makes perfect but my joints are SO BAD theyre not even smokeable,lol!!

Joints or Bowls??

I personally like both, if I'm smoking with others then i will almost always go for a blunt cause like it was previously mentioned it stays lit and is easily shared.

But getting a good sized bowl on a pipe is very nice, quick and easy to load and smoke and gets you just as high a blunt tbh, i also find that when you near the end you don't get the harshness of the heat as you would from a blunt.

If i'm stoned as fuck or have cold hands then i would say a good well packed bowl any day, my only little niggle with it is if you have a shit lighter it can become somewhat of a nuisance to smoke.

Joints or Bowls??

Jeng, I'm a girl & never had a problem rolling tight J's that looked like cigarettes. But with asthma, copd & way too many cigarettes, joints choke me now, so I prefer bowls & bongs. Like eating it too, so I'm going to try Shovles thing & put weed in some Betty Crocker banana nut bread! Smoke, get the munchies & eat the banana nut bread, then lay down before I fall down! LOL!

Joints or Bowls??

Quote Originally Posted by jeng1128
    Hi guys1!
    Im new here..i used to smoke weed ALL the time from 17-22. It has been 6 years since I smoked, so sorry if my ? Is stupid, weed has changed in the last 6-7 years. Do you prefer joints or bowls? I pay a huge price differance...$20/gram of GOOD bud but I can also get (sometimes) 3 nicks for $10 for decent weed. I feel like w the expensive shit im wasting it bc you need so much, a bowl is using less but still getting high. But I do like joints better, ill just be more apt to smoke thembw the cheaper shit. Plus I cant roll a j..yes laugh but im a girl & always had it done for me:dance.
    Joints it is for me too. But I learned to adjust. If the session calls for a bong cos the sponsor house prefers it then by all means bong it is. Gotta learn how to roll one Jeng. lol Pretty easy to do it. Yes, let's Dance oh Yeah. :thumbsup::rasta:

Joints or Bowls??

Smoking a bong is not really great, vaping a bong is great.
    All you need are 3 pipescreens.
    Put some weed in your bowl and put 3 pipescreens above the weed.
    When you smoke it now, it gets vaped before it really starts to burn.
    Much more thc and much less condensate.
    When it starts to burn, hold the flame higher or place the screens higher.

Only better than this is bong vaping with a hot air gun.
    All you need is a hot air gun with a temperature around 250 degrees and a bong bowl, that is big enough to place the gun on or in it.
    Lay 1 pipescreen on the weed and start inhalin before the gun is placed on the bowl ( or the screens could fly away ).
    I got a steinel Hl 1910 E.

Here is a link to a video.
    How To Use the VaporGenie Properly - Flame Application Tutorial - YouTube

Joints or Bowls??

I won't smoke a joint unless it means missing out.

Paper is not a legitimate medical....whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast