Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need help on which cannabis oil to buy

Hi All,

Need to buy some oil and there are now quite a few places selling it. Some say best is high CBD and low THC, others say you need good amount of THC as well. In the seed dept there are seeds available quoting 5% CBD and 5% THC. I found one place that is offering 85% THC and 5% CBD (didn't think 85% was possible, is it?).

Anyway any help would be great. The oil I've found is expensive going fro $40 - $100. I am not in a position to grow so am stuck with finding the best medicinal oil.

Whitebeach
    whitebeach Reviewed by whitebeach on . Need help on which cannabis oil to buy Hi All, Need to buy some oil and there are now quite a few places selling it. Some say best is high CBD and low THC, others say you need good amount of THC as well. In the seed dept there are seeds available quoting 5% CBD and 5% THC. I found one place that is offering 85% THC and 5% CBD (didn't think 85% was possible, is it?). Anyway any help would be great. The oil I've found is expensive going fro $40 - $100. I am not in a position to grow so am stuck with finding the best medicinal Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Need help on which cannabis oil to buy

Depends on what you're using it for, but for most ailments you need the THC as well. Anything over $60 a gram is far too much even for superior product. 85% THC is possible in an extract, but almost impossible in a plant. Email me if you need more help as I'm never on here. [email protected]