Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1550 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Why so trippy of edibles

So when i smoke i get the normal laid back high. Iv ate a brownie and a lemon bar both from a dispiencry. The brownie i ate. Whole the lemon bar about a quarter each time. Everytime iv gotton a trippy like shurns or k2 high like i was freaking out num but like tingling dizzy and like beyond gone im talkin full blown haluinating high. Iv never got that way from smokin bud
    Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . Why so trippy of edibles So when i smoke i get the normal laid back high. Iv ate a brownie and a lemon bar both from a dispiencry. The brownie i ate. Whole the lemon bar about a quarter each time. Everytime iv gotton a trippy like shurns or k2 high like i was freaking out num but like tingling dizzy and like beyond gone im talkin full blown haluinating high. Iv never got that way from smokin bud Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Why so trippy of edibles

not sure why this is happening mate, ive never been full on tripping before from edibles. but i wish i could haha

do you know how much of what strain is in your edibles?