Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1531 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

About to harvest

I am close to cutting my small blueberry kush in a 3 gallon pot. I have read that some people stop feeding nutes a week or so before harvest. All I have given her is liquid fish emulsion and diluted molasses and water. This year was an experiment for next years planting. They will go in amongst my vegetables with some tall vegetation around to hide from neighbors eyes. So anyway, the question is, Should I stop fertilizing or not ?
    Slinger1 Reviewed by Slinger1 on . About to harvest I am close to cutting my small blueberry kush in a 3 gallon pot. I have read that some people stop feeding nutes a week or so before harvest. All I have given her is liquid fish emulsion and diluted molasses and water. This year was an experiment for next years planting. They will go in amongst my vegetables with some tall vegetation around to hide from neighbors eyes. So anyway, the question is, Should I stop fertilizing or not ? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

About to harvest

Yes, I flush for 2 weeks or more before harvest.... when mine are in jars curing and I burp them every few days, I get my nose down in there and they smell so sweet like candy... I don't like the skunk smell/taste.... I always thought that skunk doesn't get me stoned but it gets me stupid.

About to harvest

Fish emulsion is usually high Nitrogen and that would normally be discontinued early in the bloom phase. Excess N in bloom makes a green, green look and taste. I feel that 'flushing' is not needed outdoors. Most of the nutrients should be present in your soil, it's not like growing in a small container. Just stop any supplemental nutrients two weeks before you pull. A little molasses in the water is ok.