Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lookin good

Well we had to move our plants as we moved but all is good

Ten og kush three white widow finally in their finally pot bout six inchs high and growin good. Instead of going with t5 or cfls we got a good deal at the local hydroponics shop on a hood with a 1000 hps bulb for 75 bucks he knocked it down from 125 and it only been used for two grows bought a 400 watt mh bulb and ballast and their lovin their new light
    Honestly really proud of our first grow

On a side note i got our seeds from gorilla. I guess the labal was wroung and the us customs thus opened and seized the seeds. And had a nice note about how the contraban was destroyed

These where my free seeds gorilla forgot. So if they dont resend them im not out cash but im fixin to order more. If this happens again am i just out the money or do they resend em
    Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . Lookin good Well we had to move our plants as we moved but all is good Ten og kush three white widow finally in their finally pot bout six inchs high and growin good. Instead of going with t5 or cfls we got a good deal at the local hydroponics shop on a hood with a 1000 hps bulb for 75 bucks he knocked it down from 125 and it only been used for two grows bought a 400 watt mh bulb and ballast and their lovin their new light Honestly really proud of our first grow On a side note i got our seeds from Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lookin good

Don't they warn you it may not work? Anyone could claim they didn't get the seeds so I'm guessing it's a one-shot deal. Best to review their site or simply ask them.

Lookin good

I have had no trouble with gorilla. When they were left out they resent them. When customs seized them they resent im waiting for them

Im sure if a person did it with every order they would not be so helpful. And ya u could just say u never got them. I honestly expected to get told sorry bout ur luck. But their willingness to stand behind it and their customer service is why im fixing to order more prob today