Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

heres proof you can do it without the effort ;)

Cast off and went to check today took a few night time pics there both looking gorgeous! Hairs are brown on one and not so brown on the other so might harvest one soon n leave the other out but only lost one little bud to mold what a result! These seem like resilient plants! Just leave em to there own devices and they get on with it yet it seems that the more yu pamper them the more sensitive they are! People forget that they are weeds! And they will grow anywhere easily, its just the quality that yu effect by applying all these strict growing instructions! But im not looking for that ridiculously strong high anyway I just want something el naturale gunna try n get some pics up, but just for the record do I have to worry about anything eating it whilst its drying?

2.   Advertisements

melissa is looking lovely, the cold has set off a lovely purple tint to her leaves and buds ( this excites me greatly )

patricia is obviously more hardy and hasnt been effected so

probably gunna harvest pretty soon what do yu reckon?

n the last pic is just HIGH 5 to every one

peace

Well, you need some magnification strong enough to see the color of the trichromes. They start clear, then go to milky, then to amber. If you want an energetic high, harvest when most are still clear & maybe 20 percent have gone milky. If you want to sleep well, harvest when most are milky & 20 percent, maybe a little more have turned amber. If they're all clear, they're not ready. If they're all amber, the THC is degrading & you've already lost potency. If they're DARK amber/brown, you're screwed! ~~~ PEACE! ~~~

I don't know how this happened, its the second time in a week, but I was on someone else's thread posting that last one to a noobe. Now I'm amazed, dazed & confused! At least it applies to your question, but not trying to treat you like a beginner since you're not, but I still have no idea how I got here from someone else's thread!?!?----- but yeah, everyone who grows needs some sort of magnification. ....now I'm going to go bring this little glitch to the attention of the mods... flabbergasted!

The amount of pot you harvest is going to be very little. I had a plant go wild in my grey water ditch it did OK and looked good but only produced 1 oz as opposed to one that was cared for that did 4 lbs. The cannibus we grow now is high bred and needs pampering just like roses.........or not.

How true Lipps, but not bad for a last chance effort when you're put in a do or die situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12